Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Nexus Gaming | 18+ | Competitive | Active | PVP & Raids | Content Creators | Dedicated

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in North American Guilds

Discord | Website | Application

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2018

Nexus at PAX East

Steven joined Mango Squad

Playing Alpha 0

• Nexus is best upcoming MMO 2018!
    edited June 2018
    Hope you guys enjoy the new recruitment!
  • I love the turnaround nexus has undergone these past few months. We have had successful meetings lately that have really helped to develop the guild.
  • Best active guild!
  • They really know how to treat my nuts right!

• 10/10 willing to binge read again
  • They really know how to treat my nuts right!

wink wink
  • Really fun guild, been here for over a year and can't wait until the game starts to play with these guys.
  • Best and first guild i joined :P
  • This is a pretty lit guild. I play videogames all the time so being part of a community is really nice. If any of you guys like an active community come join nexus. cant even imagine what i would be doing if i never joined. probably be in college or something lol
  • Damn, that new website is sexy btw. Serious guild!
  • sosplease said:
    They really know how to treat my nuts right!

wink wink
    nudge nudge

• This guild has come a long way since last year! I'm glad to actually be apart of the journey. 
  • Nexus is a friendly community of active members, different events that are made by the CM for the community to participate in! :)
    Ps. Tarsus is best CM *said by everyone ever*
  • Thank you all for your kind words!
  • Tarsus said:
    Nexus is a friendly community of active members, different events that are made by the CM for the community to participate in! :)
    I mean, some of us have said it....but everyone ever?
  • As disappointing as bless was, we still have Overwatch, B&S, LoL, Conan Exiles and other games that these filthy plebs play. Keeping it rocking hard!
  • Big fan of the art channel, on a serious note though, a good friendly guild.
  • eat my bootie hole
  • As disappointing as bless was, we still have Overwatch, B&S, LoL, Conan Exiles and other games that these filthy plebs play. Keeping it rocking hard!
    Can't bring myself to play Bless. They shot themself in the foot......again....
  • I am looking forward to playing with nexus in aoc.
    edited June 2018

BLADE AND SOUL

Having a good time with the guild!
  • Czar said:

BLADE AND SOUL

Having a good time with the guild!
    :P
  • @sosplease Yeah Bless seems like a bust, but we have BNS for now!
  • sosplease said:
    Tarsus said:
    Nexus is a friendly community of active members, different events that are made by the CM for the community to participate in! :)
    I mean, some of us have said it....but everyone ever?
    yeah I was told this by the people
  • CHIMICHANGA BROS
  • ZOO-WEE-MAMA!
  • We're currently playing games such as Overwatch, Fortnite, Blade and Soul and many more to entertain ourselves while time passes for Ashes!