Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello, from someone who has been quite silent

I've been following this game ever since the kickstarter finished, and I really haven't made much of an effort to engage with the community; as I tend to be a bit shy lol. So this is my attempt at doing just that..

As someone who has played a decent amount of WoW, finding this game was quite refreshing with all of its ideas and proposed systems; and it has been interesting to see how its turning out so far.

I really do want to see this game be successful in a genre considered to be failing and, in my opinion, in which most games cant provide the same feelings and experiences I got from WoW. 
Now, I do know that each game should be unique in its own way(s), but games I have tried out just haven't clicked as much for me.

That being said, here's to AoC shaking things up a bit, and hopefully being quite successful in doing so!

Comments

• Hey, and welcome! I know the feelig of being shy, trust me. But that changed after i posted on the "welcome board" as you. I've been here for a couple of days and already feel welcome. Superb community! 

That being said, i too dont think any other games can match the wow feeling back in the days. This aint wow, but i hope it will bring a simular feeling. Epic pve while fighting to the death to compete for zones, areas, even quests or npc's. 

Enjoy ur stay, and stay epic 😁👏

• That being said, here's to AoC shaking things up a bit, and hopefully being quite successful in doing so!
    I'll drink to that!
    Welcome to our great community!
  • Welcome to ashes Unkown. everyone starts off shy and quiet on the forums, but it's a great place to relax and wait for this great game to come out ^^
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome! 
  • Welcome to the community :mrgreen:
  • Welcome to your new home!
  • Welcome to the forums 
  • Welcome to the community
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!