Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Key Drawing Winners! (new entries system) Week 58

Announcing The Winners of our weekly key drawings !!

These awesome people all won access to the Alpha 0 testing phase.

Congratulations on the keys and thank you for registering to be a part of the Ashes of Creation community. The winners were selected from the Community utilizing the new entries system.

Want to win some keys for yourself? Don’t forget to sign up on the website so that you can be entered for the chance of a key next week!

Alpha-Keypng

Information Regarding Weekly Key Drawings

Comments

• Congrats Winners!
  • Congrats everyone!
    Jealous.
  • Congratulations :3
  • Congratulations ^^
  • Nice :relaxed:
  • Congratz all!
  • gratz!
  • Thank you very much. Just made this MadWolf a really Happy one  <3
  • MadWolf said:
    Thank you very much. Just made this MadWolf a really Happy one  <3
    It's a great feeling when you get a alpha key ^^
  • Congratz everyone!
  • I want a key  :'(
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Guys the Ashes of Creation entry is 15 euro/mounth and not free to play?
    edited June 2018
    Ashes of Creation will NOT be Free to Play; and as of now they are going with $15 a month subscription.
  • Thank you for the information. I am sad :(.  I hope you will find a way to do it like wow in the toe with plowing or tradel. I am very interested in the game, but it is so much to give it for.
  • Thank you for the information. I am sad :(.  I hope you will find a way to do it like wow in the toe with plowing or tradel. I am very interested in the game, but it is so much to give it for.
    I hope it doesn't keep you away.  In the greater scheme of things it tends to be less then many people actually end up spending on so called free to play games.   
    The monthly sub ensures a steady influx of new content.   If it's not forth coming people will leave and I'm sure they don't want that. 

• Congrats to everyone!!
    edited June 2018
    This is what I understand. I also have to take into account the number of players who do not give up what to spend. That's why I like the wow token solution. You buy it once, but after that, you can put the token to yourself. The token can be traded, etc. That would be a very good solution. In exchange for solving many people's problems, one hour more hours a day so they will not lose half of the world. I do not say this as an attack :). It's a proposal, because I was able to solve the original wow as well. I was just playing for the first time and then this opportunity was released and one-off effort was not so painful, but in return I could play the game from month to month :).

• Congratulations to the Chosen
  • Congratz all.
  • THANK YOU!!!! So excited!!! not ganna lie tho I have no idea what happens next!
  • Would I have a crush, is this the key you are applying to the current phase? So just alpha 1-2 or beta 1-2?
  • Super jealous
  • Congrats all! When will it be my turn? 😁😁
  • Would I have a crush, is this the key you are applying to the current phase? So just alpha 1-2 or beta 1-2?
    These are the keys to access the Alpha 0 stage which is current phase of testing. Alpha 1 is supposed to start up sometime this fall if I remember correctly!
  • Congratz
  • Gratz
  • Gratz
  • Congratulations!!!
    edited June 2018
    Congratz Winners!!!!! My congratz outshines my envy :) If I don't make it enjoy it for the both of us! I would gladly drop fortnite to test this game and give my feedback!
  • Nice
This discussion has been closed.