Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

To those asking how to get into Alpha-0 and beyond

Ive seen a lot of ppl asking this question a lot recently: How can I get a key easier for Alpha-0?

So I would like to share on how one should go about this.

Your best bet to getting a key outside of the weekly drawings is to be at the PAX events around the country or to be involved in the Ashes Discord and Twitch live streams.
- By being involved I mean in a constructive way, not in a whining I deserve something kind of way.

https://discordapp.com/invite/ashesofcreation
https://www.twitch.tv/ashesofcreation

You can also increase your odds of an Alpha-0 Key VIA additional entries into the weekly drawing by becoming a Backer, you can do so by purchasing in digital store, also by purchasing the lowest one you will get to beta testing the higher up the price the sooner you have access, with the most expensive one for Alpha-1 testing.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/ 

Best of luck in obtaining an Alpha-0 Key!

Updated 7/3/18: After the Month of July 2018 you will no longer be able to purchase the package that includes Alpha-1. All packages purchased after July 31st 2018 will only include alpha-2 or later test phases depending on the level of purchase. Alpha-1 will only allow up to 10k players in the test phase from an earlier statement from steven. Once that number is hit the only way to receive Alpha-1 Testing will be by lottery invites.

Good Luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Comments

• Thank you kindly for the PSA.
    I am under the impression most of the time they're new members that don't search since that information is so readily available. However, here's my part in keeping this on the front page for you.
  • Even with all this it is a random draw but it's excellent for new members who don't know left from right. Thanks :3
  • This should be pinned to make sure people read it 
  • nagash said:
    This should be pinned to make sure people read it 
     <3  <3<3o:)
  • Thanks for this :D
  • Agreed this should be pinned. Perhaps the Bone King  @nagash could lend a sharpened rib for the purpose of pinning it!
  • Agreed this should be pinned. Perhaps the Bone King  @nagash could lend a sharpened rib for the purpose of pinning it!
    Hey who took one of Daves' ribs!
  • nagash said:
    Agreed this should be pinned. Perhaps the Bone King  @nagash could lend a sharpened rib for the purpose of pinning it!
    I believe it was @lexmax
  • xschlemmx said:
    nagash said:
    Agreed this should be pinned. Perhaps the Bone King  @nagash could lend a sharpened rib for the purpose of pinning it!
    I believe it was @lexmax
    How dare he. I shall have words with the elf
  • I so want one. I'm a leader of men backer who made an account in February of 2017. However I have been busy with work and not involved with the community nearly at all, so I have no reason to complain either way :p. Still, I feel like a degenerate gambler who's wanting for that hot hand cuz he thinks he's due lol.
  • Master said:
    I so want one. I'm a leader of men backer who made an account in February of 2017. However I have been busy with work and not involved with the community nearly at all, so I have no reason to complain either way :p. Still, I feel like a degenerate gambler who's wanting for that hot hand cuz he thinks he's due lol.
    you still have a chance to win a key but its not long before alpha 1 starts.
  • Personally I'd rather test core systems anyways, most of alpha-0 is networking.
  • xschlemmx said:
    Personally I'd rather test core systems anyways, most of alpha-0 is networking.
    So you've been told but in truth, it was my cults first meeting muhahaha ^^
  • nagash said:
    xschlemmx said:
    So will the foundation be composed of ashes and bones?   Doesn't sound too stable.
  • nagash said:
    xschlemmx said:
    So will the foundation be composed of ashes and bones?   Doesn't sound too stable.
    Oh come one the game is called "ashes" I think I have the high ground ^^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Bones and ashes sounds like the fantasy version of quickmix cement 🤣😂
  • hoping to get this key :)
  • *reads the words "weekly drawing"*

Welp I never win anything so.

*Reads everything else*

Anxiety.

I will keep hoping. :)

• Misty said:
    *reads the words "weekly drawing"*

*Reads everything else*

Anxiety.

they do pick people every week but the normally announce them in bulk at the end of the month 
  • nagash said:
    Misty said:
    *reads the words "weekly drawing"*

*Reads everything else*

Anxiety.

they do pick people every week but the normally announce them in bulk at the end of the month 
    Thank you Nagash. I will check these announcements. Is just being a member on the forum enough to put me into the drawing each week, or do I have to specifically participate in the drawing through designated means? I would normally research my question, in fear of looking dumb for asking, but I'm being lazy and just asking lol! I have been a member here for awhile but now that RL has simmered down considerably for me this last month I am here to stay regularly and hope to make some friends and maybe even be lucky enough to win/earn a key :3
  • Just being here gets you entered, if you purchase backer packages you get entries into the weekly drawings.
  • I'm not out shilling, and haven't been able to follow closely for some time now, so I reckon I'll just sit in the corner until someone tells us when Alpha 1 is starting. 

But I am pouting; you could ride to the ocean on the lip! 
  • Ekadzati said:
    I'm not out shilling, and haven't been able to follow closely for some time now, so I reckon I'll just sit in the corner until someone tells us when Alpha 1 is starting. 

But I am pouting; you could ride to the ocean on the lip! 
    Early Q4 for Alpha-1
  • Will those who get randomly lotto'd into testing get messaged?
  • Will those who get randomly lotto'd into testing get messaged?
    Not sure on messaged, i know via email for sure.
  • It changes your roll from member to alpha zero though so you can always check on your profile.
  • xschlemmx said:
    It changes your roll from member to alpha zero though so you can always check on your profile.
    Know your role!!!
    edited June 2018
    Image result for kaiser roll gif
    Know your rolls!
    michelle obama seriously GIF by Obama
    And know your role!

• Lmao didnt even realize I put roll not role.
    edited June 2018
    I have failed the grammar gods!