Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I want to play!

I just found this game this morning on my feed. Honestly debating spending the coin, it looks hella fun. A great game for a community, having a good guild off the bat when it does release is gonna be important.

Comments

• Options
    Glad to have you join us in the community, welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throws confetti*
    There's a bunch of videos out there to check out if you want to see if it's 100% worth the money or not. We're still quiet a while away from release, so there's no real rush to pre-order yet anyway. Feel free to check things out and take your time.
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community and forums! Glad to have you aboard!
  • Options
    Welcome buddy!
  • Options
    Welcome to the communtiy!
    You are not the only one that wants to play, many of us are envious of the A0 people :smile:

If you have any questions you can always hit me up and I'll be happy to help!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!

• Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    I just found this game this morning on my feed. Honestly debating spending the coin, it looks hella fun. A great game for a community, having a good guild off the bat when it does release is gonna be important.
    Welcome RedEye!

It is a great time to get involved in the game and community!

Glad to have you with us!
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!