Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Concept Art] Sceptre

Hey Ashlings!

Steven popped by on the Discord today and shared this beautiful sceptre!

Enjoy!

Comments

• wow that's stunning, I wonder if it rotates? 
  • Thanks for posting @Diura . Looks like it would go well with controlling undead armies @nagash
  • Sintu said:
    Thanks for posting @Diura . Looks like it would go well with controlling undead armies @nagash
    indeed, still I love my grimoires more nothing say untold power like a book you keep adding too
  • If only it was a staff :cry:
  • Ooooh shiney!!!
  • I actually have kind of a big problem with this.  It looks delicate - and as I understand it, the auto attack/"#1" button attack/weak normal spam attack, is to hit the enemy with your staff.

I don't think it is appropriate to smack a tentacle ant monster with this...
  • I actually have kind of a big problem with this.  It looks delicate - and as I understand it, the auto attack/"#1" button attack/weak normal spam attack, is to hit the enemy with your staff.

Well it is used for magic and not bashing in heads
  • nagash said:
    I actually have kind of a big problem with this.  It looks delicate - and as I understand it, the auto attack/"#1" button attack/weak normal spam attack, is to hit the enemy with your staff.

Awwww...i think both should be options.
  • nagash said:
    I actually have kind of a big problem with this.  It looks delicate - and as I understand it, the auto attack/"#1" button attack/weak normal spam attack, is to hit the enemy with your staff.

Magic and to poke and eye out when the enemy gets too close!
    Actually it's much easier to aim and cast then to hit with a staff.
  • I think we are all in agreement Princess Scepters should not be used as a Shillelagh.
  • Image result for ESO scepter art
    Very similar in appearance to the ArcheAge Ayanad Life Scepter
  • Image result for ESO scepter art
    ah well, that's way to bright. see this is why I stick to books
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Mythic level spellbook drop is an iPad diePad.
  • nagash said:
    Image result for ESO scepter art
    ah well, that's way to bright. see this is why I stick to books
    It is a Life scepter ... it by design is even labeled as your anti-thesis sir. This opinion is to be expected ;)
  • No being able to hide behind a tree or tank with that glow!
  • No being able to hide behind a tree or tank with that glow!
    ..of cowardice!
  • I don't mind a bit of flash on my magic using characters.  For my non-magical ones though I prefer more realism.  I hate looking like I'm going into battle wearing ceremonial armor.  I'd rather look like I'm ready to bash in a few skulls than march in a parade.  :D
  • Noemad said:
    I don't mind a bit of flash on my magic using characters.  For my non-magical ones though I prefer more realism.  I hate looking like I'm going into battle wearing ceremonial armor.  I'd rather look like I'm ready to bash in a few skulls than march in a parade.  :D
    That is the beauty of choice when it comes to armour/costumes/weapons. It has already been confirmed that there will be plenty of options in terms of styles. You will see plenty of "realistic" options and just as many "high fantasy" options. :) 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    nagash said:

I mean Oliver Queen uses his bow to whack people more often than he uses it to shoot so why not?
  • nagash said:

I mean oliver Queen uses his bow to whack people more often than he uses it to shoot so why not?
    if you are a mage and you get in close combat that means something very bad has happened and you will have bigger problem. mainly a sword to the head
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:

I mean oliver Queen uses his bow to whack people more often than he uses it to shoot so why not?
    if you are a mage and you get in close combat that means something very bad has happened and you will have bigger problem. mainly a sword to the head
    Lord Nagash needs to come to Tamriel and see first hand these DragonKnights of legends me thinks =) As comfortable in spell enhanced melee range as they are from afar with ranged magic. It is a glorious thing sir ... It brings much death and fodder for future thralldom in the Underverse

• nagash said:
    nagash said:

Lord Nagash needs to come to Tamriel and see first hand these DragonKnights of legends me thinks =) As comfortable in spell enhanced melee range as they are from afar with ranged magic. It is a glorious thing sir ... It brings much death and fodder for future thralldom in the Underverse

nagash said:
    nagash said:

that sounds truly glorious
  • Me thinks many surprises await all of us!   
    Lord nagash may truly rule!
  • Nelirya said:
    That is the beauty of choice when it comes to armour/costumes/weapons. It has already been confirmed that there will be plenty of options in terms of styles. You will see plenty of "realistic" options and just as many "high fantasy" options. :) 
    Choice is always a good thing.  I'm looking forward to all of the different styles.  Maybe I'll go outside of what I normally do and try something completely different visually.  You never know.  That's one of the things I love about RPGs.  You can go with what you have always loved or maybe change things up and find something completely different to love.
  • Gosh that is ugly