Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What Kind of Weapons Do You Want To See In Game

13»

Comments

• Djoona said:
    Can we get some love for War Hammers ?  :)Image associe
    Warhammer you say. 
  •                            I would like to give someone the evil eye!

Related image

• im not sure.. if its within the games theme, but id like to see BIG swords, I mean buster sword sized..
    and I bit off topic, itd be nice if the game has unique animations for each weapon.. I played lots of AA before.. and one thing I hate about it how all one handed melee wepa share the same animations
  • Wands for the casting classes. Unique not like Harry potter stuff. Also a Focus for off hand maybe it's mana generated, maybe it's crafted, could have many variations , a bright Orb,  a book , a glass baubles, a scroll , a fish. ...ok not a fish. But who knows. 
  • jtravlz said:
    Wands for the casting classes. Unique not like Harry potter stuff. Also a Focus for off hand maybe it's mana generated, maybe it's crafted, could have many variations , a bright Orb,  a book , a glass baubles, a scroll , a fish. ...ok not a fish. But who knows. 
    Jade Fish!
    Beastly skulls! not just human.
    Vodoo Dolls!

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    • Tank - Giant Sponge Bob shield - kids will like to see him, and I will enjoy soaking up attacks with that annoying yellow sponge
    • Fighter - Big #1 Finger, dual wield, foam, yellow, middle digit.
    • Mage - Dildo Wand w/ heating functionality
    • Ranger - A bow, that would be really nice to see on a Ranger, amiright guys?  Not too big though...bows should be polk-a-dot and tied neatly around the neck
    • Rogue - Switch Blade from Grease, double as switch-comb for disguises and hair
    • Summoner - a bike to fall off of, scarp a knee/elbow/etc to thus summon my Mommy, the most fearsome warrior on the planet
    • Cleric - Holy Bible - I read verses and magic holy stuff happens. Epic.
    • Bard - Bagpipe with flames out the sound holes
    Oh and one more thing.  All magic is boosted by your Proximity to other players...because Friendship...is Magical :3

Now, because I know that the Devs read every post we make.  Every.  Single.  One.   ;)  - 

Make It So

• Ohhhh duel potion guns for being a spell slinger.
  • Game in the early 80's called Black Tiger. Long chain with a spiked-ball at the end. I think early Castlevania games stole the weapon idea, though...
  • You won't see ball and chain or whip style weapons. They have stated previously that the system costs to your computer and their system to animate the physics required to make the actions smooth and up to the standards of what gamers demand today just aren't worth the effort for the minimal player interaction such weapons would have overall. They have decided on the 13-15 weapon "classes" they are going to launch with and have no plan to add more development time to satisfy what is a small niche.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018

You won't see ball and chain or whip style weapons.
    Plenty of that at home for most players ;)