Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Thoughts on the developer Q&A

For those who haven't seen it yet, I suggest you watch it. Here's a link: https://youtu.be/YGepb_OZLhQ

Welcome lads and ladies!

I'm rather curious as to what people thought about the new Q&A the developers recently uploaded. I personally really liked it. It was very good and professional considering it was their first Q&A ever. It was also very eye opening in certain areas, though there are still many questions yet to be answered.

And what part about it did you guys like the most, or thought was most interesting?

Comments

• "Great/Good Question" - Steve.

I think it cleared a bunch of things up, good choice of questions for the first Q&A. Now I just look forward to the point where they do specific Q&A's like crafting, PvP and such. This was basicly to clear up alot of things it seemed :) Which is great, but I need MORE, mostly about crafting and such :)

I guess i can say this now? You people that havent joined the discord, you should since the peeps on there got a sneak of the Q&A a day before :)
  • [quote quote=1513]Now I just look forward to the point where they do specific Q&A’s like crafting, PvP and such.

[/quote]

I agree. I'm also really looking forward to them doing blogs about other aspects of the game, and I simply cannot wait to see their character customization!
  • [quote quote=1514]<blockquote><div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-the-developer-qa/#post-1513" rel="nofollow">Julemanden wrote:</a></div>
    Now I just look forward to the point where they do specific Q&A’s like crafting, PvP and such.

</blockquote>
    I agree. I’m also really looking forward to them doing blogs about other aspects of the game, and I simply cannot wait to see their character customization!

[/quote]
    I need that sweet sweet crafting blog/Q&A :) So many questions...