Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Dual Handheld Crossbows

I like having gun powder dual pistols in fantasy games like Guild Wars 2 has but completely understand Steven’s perspective in not having them in Ashes. Do you think dual wielding automatic crossbows would be too high tech for Ashes of Creation or would it be a nice compromise in getting a bit of technology without having dual pistols?

There may be no chance of having them in game anyway but was just curious if the community thought they would fit in the world or not.

Comments

• See personal i would love to have these as I could play a a witch Hunter but I doubt we will ever see them in game  :'(
  • nagash said:
    See personal i would love to have these as I could play a a witch Hunter but I doubt we will ever see them in game  :'(
    I feel the same way. Just hoping if the thread has any support it may jump on the radar...however unlikely it may be. 
  • I loved running double autocross bows on my Demon Hunter in Diablo III, so this is something I would love to see. I doubt this is something that will be put into the game though. One can dream.  :/
  • Or a dual-wield with a melee and a crossbow?  I don't see why they wouldn't entertain the idea though!
  • That would be kind of awesome. i usually play a bow and ranged...dual crossbows would be a lot of fun. 
  • As long as the automatic crossbows are balanced with any other ranged weapon I'm for it. Faster attacks, less damage per hit, that sort of stuff.
  • There will be own slot for ranged weapons right? So only way i see there could be possibility to see dual crossbows is to make those basically one weapon and make some difference to basic crossbow which is two handed. Totally doable if wanted.