Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Open Letter to Steven and support team.

Hello. Today I would like to share my experience i had with my support requests in the past fews weeks and send a message to the support team and the people that have power to tell them how to do their work.

You think i'm going to cry a river ? Not at all, I'm 100% pleased with the experiences i had with the support team, even if they answered by the negative.

i dont know how many people are in this team, but in the two times i sent a ticket it was Sam Page responding and gosh ... I love this person.

1 - She use my name, that mean he read it at least once !!
2 - She use real words that actually mean something :open_mouth:
3 - She use my words and expressions, that mean ... she really read what i sent ???
4 - She really answer my request with a real answer that at least, i dont feel like it's copy pasted from a stupid .txt folder.
5 - She really do explain well how it work, what she is doing to try to help me, or why he can not access to my request.
6 - She wish to get my feedback on my problems if there is something new.
7 - She wish me good stuff to me and my familly, and ofc that she his hoping my problems will be solved fast.
8 - She called me buddy once, my first one :O .

Ok I think you get it, for me this is the first time i meet a support that i feel he do really read what i send and really try to be helpfull and try to explain stuff and just dont throw some stupid copy past prepared messages that mean nothing and then solve nothing.

So I know the game is not released yet and then there is no much players that send tickets, but trust me this way the requests are being solved afther 1-2-3 messages instead of 5-10-15 if the support guy would just be trowing copy pasted message that are useless. And more : the players will be really happy and everyone will profit of that.

I'm not blaming others support teams, they are not allowed to give real answers other than from a "CTRL+C CTRL+V answer for all questions.txt" but ... yeah i do !

So please : 

1 - Great job to the support team (Sam Page ftw) keep it up as long as you can you are the best.

2 - Steven please, let (force :p) them to keep working this way, that would make everyone happy, players would have got their questions answered clearly and support team would not be insulted in messages or flamed in public cause they solve nothing. And the reputation of Intrepid Studio would be boosted by an awsesome support team that would be really doing his job !

Comments

• Samantha Page
  • Dont tell her i thought it was a boi  :/
  • Positive feedback back!  Woohoo!!!
  • I'm gonna tell her! :D (Besides, women are used to being assumed male all the time anyways)

I had a great talk with her too, I relate. Hooray for good people!
  • this may be the first time I've ever seen someone praise tech support 
  • Dekina said:
    I'm gonna tell her! :D (Besides, women are used to being assumed male all the time anyways)

I had a great talk with her too, I relate. Hooray for good people!
    I was imagining Samuel Tarly in my head, sorry for that tho x)

nagash said:
    this may be the first time I've ever seen someone praise tech support 
    I would have not imagined doing this one day too x) But since i say when stuff dont goes well I say when it goes well. I never met a support like this before and it would be such a waste to make them copy past bullshit and not allow them to use they keyboard exept ctrl+C ctrl+V for  replying something that has totally nothing to see with the initial request.
  • Sam is awesome and gives her heart to make the support team a pillar of the community !
  •  aww how nice..totally letting her know lol
  • Yeah the support here is great compared to some other places...
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Well, now we know you were not just flattering a pretty girl, thinking at first it was a guy-tech.  :wink:  I have also had excellent customer service from Ashes of Creation.
  • The key question to ask is what was she wearing while giving excellent customer service?  I bet it was khakis!
  • Sintu said:
    The key question to ask is what was she wearing while giving excellent customer service?  I bet it was khakis!
    *sigh* do you have no shame @Sintu or is that rough side of your clouding your head again  :p
  • nagash said:
    Sintu said:
    The key question to ask is what was she wearing while giving excellent customer service?  I bet it was khakis!
    *sigh* do you have no shame @Sintu or is that rough side of your clouding your head again  :p
    I just think Sam needs her own commercial like Jake from State Farm. Customer service FTW!!!
  • hahaha well ok then
  • Jealous husband: "What are you wearing 'Sam from Intrepid Studios'?"

Sam: "Um...  My Intrepid Studios polo...?"

Husband to wife: "He sounds feminine."

Gamer wife to husband: "Well he's a lady, so..."
    edited June 2018
    When I first opened this and began to read I thought, where is the catch? To my surprise its just praise. A nice change of pace from what has become the normal negativity of the selfish gamer. 10/10 
    edited June 2018

Samantha Page
    I have to give my props to Sam Page!  She was incredibly helpful and courteous!! She quickly resolved my problem when I wasn't sure there was anything that could be done.  KUDOS SAM PAGE!  Give her a pay raise!