Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

June Pre-Order Pack Cosmetics!

Wonderful Ashlings! 

June is here! 

The monthly pre-order pack cosmetics have changed! These cosmetics will change on a MONTHLY basis. The change over date is on the 2nd of each month e.g NEXT change over will be on 2nd of July 2018! Once the cosmetics have changed previous cosmetics are no longer available!

Check them all out here on the store!  https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/

Pre-Order Packs
WAYFARER PRE-ORDER PACK ($75)

Access to Beta 2
2 months of game time ($30 Value)
$25 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Tormentor's Visage

EXPEDITIONARY PRE-ORDER PACK ($150)

Access to Beta 1
Access to Beta 2
4 months of game time ($60 Value)
$50 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Tormentor's Visage
Seer of the Infinite Pet

VOYAGER PRE-ORDER PACK ($250)

Access to Alpha 2
Access to Beta 1
Access to Beta 2
6 months of game time ($90 Value)
$100 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Tormentor's Visage
Seer of the Infinite Pet
Shell of the Ancients Mount

INTREPID PRE-ORDER PACK ($500)

Access to Alpha 1
Access to Alpha 2
Access to Beta 1
Access to Beta 2
12 months of game time ($180 value)
$150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits, NO P2W!)
Name reservation
Tormentor's Visage
Seer of the Infinite Pet
Velkor's Eye
Threads of Fate Costume
Star Chaser

Here is some advice for pack owners!

Pre-order pack owners:
  • If you already purchased a monthly pack you can buy individual cosmetic items that are equivalent to your tier pack or lower. e.g If you own a Voyager pack ($250) from February or March, you can buy the cosmetics from future Voyager packs and below.
  • You are able to upgrade your pack via the "bundles" tab in the store. When you do so you keep the cosmetics from your original pack. When upgrading you gain the cosmetics category you didn’t own from new package tier at time of upgrade.
Kickstarter Backers and Summer Backers:
  • You are able to buy the cosmetic items from any tier package as addons. The cosmetics addons change monthly and you won't be able to purchase expired month addons. 
PAX pack owners:
  • In January all  PAX West pack owners were gifted a trade for an equivalent value pre-order pack.You can see this package under the "Purchases and Order" tab in your account dashboard. It should display as $0. You kept your PAX cosmetics and in addition gained the equivalent pre-order pack cosmetics.
  • You can upgrade your pack via the store on the "bundles" tab. When you do so you keep the cosmetics from your original pack. When upgrading you gain the cosmetics category you didn't own from the new package tier at the time of upgrade.
  • You can buy cosmetic addons that are equivalent to your tier pack or lower (see above as it's the same for pre-order pack owners).
Everyone can keep track of their orders on their AoC account at https://www.ashesofcreation.com/account/orders

If you need to contact customer services for some help here is a handy guide:
https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket

Comments

• A closer look~
    *Remember cosmetics are skins!*

Tormentor's Visage

Seer of the Infinite Pet

Threads of Fate Costume

Star Chaser

Velkor's Eye

• Looks great, thanks :3
  • Always nice to see Duke Shellington the Intrepid one ^^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Didn't Steven in the Live Stream say the Star Chaser gold thing was a lore item?
  • Yeah, a Sun-Dial or Star-Dial
  • The mount and boat look super interesting but I am likely not going to buy anything until there are farming related items. Maybe. :smile:
  • If that gold dial is a lore item, is it going to help in some way?  I still want to know if that is a skin for a single player or group or guild ship.
    edited June 2018
    T-Elf said:
    If that gold dial is a lore item, is it going to help in some way?  I still want to know if that is a skin for a single player or group or guild ship.
    Unlikely.  No Pay to Win.

I want the Cosmic Turtle.  No one else buy it.  It is mine.
  • The most pressing answer I want to know is if the skin is for single/group/guild ship.
  • @Mozsta69 you got your wish come true
    edited June 2018
    T-Elf said:
    The most pressing answer I want to know is if the skin is for single/group/guild ship.
    I'm gonna hazard a guess and say it's a Trade ship seeing as how the previous pack had a Caravan as the equivalent item.   It would make sense that it is of the same caliber.

I would like to know if the Skin for the Castle Observatory thingy is cosmetic on the outside only...or if I walk in and the floor is damp stone, and the walls stone, and the ceiling filled with carcinogens too.
  • Turtle Power!!!
  • T-Elf said:
    The most pressing answer I want to know is if the skin is for single/group/guild ship.
    I'm gonna hazard a guess and say it's a Trade ship seeing as how the previous pack had a Caravan as the equivalent item.   It would make sense that it is of the same caliber.

The problem is being a trade ship still doesn't answer the question of it needing to be operated by a guild, group, or individual.
  • That is the deal with any of the cosmetics. They are a leap of faith that the system once designed will be close to what you want. Most likely, other than some guidelines that Steven has come up with, they have not even put any serious development work into ships and ship combat as yet. So at the moment, they couldn't even answer your question if they wanted to.
    edited June 2018
    Surely, they had in mind what kind of man power would be operating the ships they design because they are frequently putting them out.  They don't have to have all the mechanics nailed down to know that.
    edited June 2018
    How many people on a particular class of ship. How many "guns" vs helmsman vs marines vs sailors. Sound a whole lot like mechanics to me. You expect them to drop info that they aren't ready to do so you can feel good about buying a shiny. Let it go and let them get through the combat revamp. Since we know that every skin is cosmetic, the big shiny sundial that some are worried about its function, will be just that, cosmetic. Like the way it looks, buy it. Either way, someone in your fleet is going to sail by on a big ass swan.

Also, all the water stuff, above and below was a stretch goal from the KS. Steven has stated that those are in the development timeline last, so don't expect any concrete details till middle of next year.
  • Caravan = land battles
    Sea Caravan = sea battles

Potentially some resource gathering, transportation to raid caves, and of course pirating.
  • T-Elf said:
    If that gold dial is a lore item, is it going to help in some way?  I still want to know if that is a skin for a single player or group or guild ship.
    One spaceship crashed into Dünheim mountain and killed Dillia's mom, another ship crashed into the sea. The sextant ship was used to located it. Each of the 16 spaceships contained a different "god."  Lore baby!
  •  B)B)  
    edited June 2018
    Good evening guys,I have a very important question.If i buy the 500$ Inteprid Pre-Order Pack(for the Threads of Fate *Costume*) will I be able to buy the next month *costume*for $ (20 or 30) ? Thank you.
  • Good evening guys,I have a very important question.If i buy the 500$ Inteprid Pre-Order Pack(for the Threads of Fate *Costume*) will I be able to buy the next month *costume*for $ (20 or 30) ? Thank you.
    Yes you can buy everything equivalent to the package that you bought so the 500$ package allows you to purchase all the cosmetics from future packages.
  • this is awsome ^^
  • Is there a live stream for July? I am hungry for news, I just enjoy watching u guys actually, I'm a amature graphic artist myself :)
  • "Previous cosmetics will change 2nd of july"... guys if u need someone to work as public relations I can do it, I know the game will be great but talking to us once a month and missing dates for simple things looks bad... no reason you shouldn't have cosmetics updated by now, last month u did it on the 4th, we still dont have an email saying if there's a live stream this month... I love you guys but it's a little messy, hire me :)
    edited July 2018
    "Previous cosmetics will change 2nd of july"... guys if u need someone to work as public relations I can do it, I know the game will be great but talking to us once a month and missing dates for simple things looks bad... no reason you shouldn't have cosmetics updated by now, last month u did it on the 4th, we still dont have an email saying if there's a live stream this month... I love you guys but it's a little messy, hire me :)
    do you think they would hire someone who just called their work "a little messy" I think not dear sir
  • "Previous cosmetics will change 2nd of july"... guys if u need someone to work as public relations I can do it, I know the game will be great but talking to us once a month and missing dates for simple things looks bad... no reason you shouldn't have cosmetics updated by now, last month u did it on the 4th, we still dont have an email saying if there's a live stream this month... I love you guys but it's a little messy, hire me :)
    Pretty sure it's the 2nd of July all day today... they still have time.
  • I'm not asking for a hand out I'm doing them a favor, I love this game and know it will be good, I'm simply critisizeing their PR... I dont expect good game developers to also be good publishers and politicians, PR is a different game, when u announce a date u stick to it and release things early that morning, talk with people, build enthusiasm by releasing exciting features regularly... for example if you excite me with a new video on crafting, dont come back next month with a bland video of something I've already seen... I know they arnt in the sales hype process yet I'm just giving an example... dont hire me, just take my advice
  • Unfortunately we don't have a date for the next stream :( Steven had said it would be in about a month from the last stream. Just need to sit and wait for an announcement for now. 
    I can understand the annoyance with dates not being exact :(
    As soon as we have an announcement we'll be sure to let you all know!
  • Thank you, your the best :blush:
This discussion has been closed.