Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about the 500$ Intrepid Pre-Order Pack

Good evening guys,I have a very important question.If i buy the 500$ Inteprid Pre-Order Pack(for the Threads of Fate *Costume*) will I be able to buy the next month *costume*for $ (20$ or 30$) ? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Good evening guys,I have a very important question.If i buy the 500$ Inteprid Pre-Order Pack(for the Threads of Fate *Costume*) will I be able to buy the next month *costume*for $ (20$ or 30$) ? Thank you.
    The simple answer to your question @DanteSeVen is yes, if you buy the $500 Intrepid pack this month, you will be able to purchase any of the cosmetics from future packs as individual addons, typically for around $20-$30 each.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    The monthly costume isn't an exclusive that can't be bought separately ? Like the ship or the observatory ?
  • Options
    The monthly costume isn't an exclusive that can't be bought separately ? Like the ship or the observatory ?
    All pre-order pack cosmetics can be purchased as addons if you already own a pack at that level or higher, or if you are a crowdfunding backer.