Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Leader of men and other appearance packages

Does anyone know if the people as myself that are "leader of men" pledges are getting the new appearance packages or do we have to buy those to?

Thanks !

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    If you are talking about the monthly cosmetics, then yes, those are separate purchases. As a KS backer you are able to purchase any of them that catch your fancy a la carte. You do not have to buy the whole package. Once they are gone for that particular month they will not be offered again. If you are logged into your account on the store page you will see the individual cosmetics for sale. Others that don't qualify will not see that option. The summer appearance cosmetics can also be purchased a la carte if you were a KS backer of any package level. So for example if you wanted to pick up the fire/ice elemental racial skins you would need to plop down $75. You will receive all of the Summer stretch goal cosmetics for free. So the dance, furniture set, and Wand of Many Things. The option to purchase Summer backing cosmetics a la carte will go away at an undetermined time in the future, but we have been promised adequate notice. What they consider adequate and what you do may vary.
  • OK, if I'm getting this right .... only the ones that show up are the ones i have to buy....?
  • OK, if I'm getting this right .... only the ones that show up are the ones i have to buy....?
    Yep.
  • I'm a total tard muffin. I don't see the summer pre-order pack but I see the new one "Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack" so if I get the 75 dollar one i'll get all the items since I did a kickstarter?

• oh dang you guys scored Alpha zero... nice! trying to get one of those

edited July 2018
    @Dwarfatarms What level did you do for Kickstarter?
  • If you go here it will show you the Summer addons you can purchase a la carte. https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/
  • leader of men is my pledge 1500
    edited July 2018
    Then you must have spent money somewhere else also, cause LoM were $1000. Royalty kicked it at $2500. Or you are converting into some currency that I am unaware of. Either way, I hope the explanation was clear and you understand how to access your various options. Happy shopping!
  • Yes spend more money for tasty cosmetics ;)
    edited July 2018
    Just to summarise/recap. (After login on site)

There are the Kickstarter items/packages which ended with the kickstarter obviously. If you bought/redeemed your kickstarter stuff it should be under: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1

There are the summer items/packages which ended a few months ago. If youve bought any they should show up underneath the same link i linked above.
    If youre a Kickstarter backer and want to buy summer package items, you still can through:
    (The "rewards" part of the dashboard doesnt work yet so doesnt show your total list of stuff)

Then we have the monthly packages/items which have different packs/items every month and are shown on:
    Upper line are the packages though items can be seperately bought slightly below.

And no, buying the 75 pack wont give you ALL items as you get what you pay for (shown in the details part of the item/package), no different for Kickstarter backers than any other random person.

• I think your questions at this point have been covered pretty well, but I'm honestly just curious if your name is "Dwarf Fatarms" or "Dwart Fat Arms" or "Dwarf-fat Arms"
  • Karthos said:
    I think your questions at this point have been covered pretty well, but I'm honestly just curious if your name is "Dwarf Fatarms" or "Dwart Fat Arms" or "Dwarf-fat Arms"
    I think you added to many Fs
  • nagash said:
    Karthos said:
    I think your questions at this point have been covered pretty well, but I'm honestly just curious if your name is "Dwarf Fatarms" or "Dwart Fat Arms" or "Dwarf-fat Arms"
    Just like my report card...
  • Karthos said:
    nagash said:
    Karthos said:
    Just like my report card...
    that got a genuine laugh out of me ^^
    edited July 2018
    @karthos lol well my name comes from world of Warcraft... I have played a dwarf since beta.. My first toon and current is a dwarf warrior. when I rolled my toon so many years ago I looked up the definition of "warrior". Man-at-arms came up, so I thought it would be clever to make a toon named dwarf-at-arms. I was leveling/figuring out the game and my buddy was in Ventrilo and asked me why on earth would you name your character Dwarf Fat Arms? I replied it's not fatarms you asshat its atarms. He said, "nooo noo nooo all I see is Fatarms".. So it has stuck ever since. In short its dwarf-at-arms but I go by Fatarms or Fatty! ... B)
  • Short Fart Arms.
    Got it.