Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guess the July items

Hot Dog Mount
BBQ Grill
Bald Eagle pet
Fireworks wagon (caravan)
Uncle Sam and Columbia costumes (google it.) https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/03/when-america-was-female/273672/

What are your guesses?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    I would say have to say these 

Tea
    Tea
    and tea

P.S this is complete satire, and a joke so please don't take it seriously ^^

• The 'Murica Fuck Yeah! theme incoming. Preview of the avian racial skin.
    American More like Americant hear you over all this freedom
  • Tea! How dare you say tea!!
    Hey, today is Canada Day! So maybe...

Moose Mount
    Beaver Pet
    Hockey Costumes
    Log Cabin Freehold Skin

• Woudln't be surprised if they were dwarf themed ;3
  • Hahaah

Weenie dog in a hot dog costume for 4th of July

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Niküa themed is my guess—Here's my reasoning:

We've had ones that seem to match up with the aesthetics of the Kaelar (Humans), Py'rai (Elves), Vek (Orcs) these last few months.  They seem to be going for in-world ethnic group aesthetics.  They have hit every one of the races (meaning the over-race, not the sub-types) except for Dwarf so far, and what better group to represent the summer than the tropical islander dwarves?
  • Pirate items would be cool... hmm something july... well... more summer crap. We can have the heat stroke emote.

Called it ;)

Called it ;)
    hahaha the staff is bigger than the dwarf ^^
  • Like any other weapon is xD
  • Like any other weapon is xD
    Very true still love the look and feel of these also nice to see how IS is planning on making the dwarf. I just say I am very impressed
  • When will we see renkai orc stuff i want it wahhhhh. But now that the lame dwarves are out the way, its time for the best to make thier appearance. Lol bring on the renaki orc awesomeness yayay!!!

Although im really curious of what the desert human pet and mount looks like. 

Ps the pangolin was xtra cutee, i wonder if the diamonds on its back will have a cute special effect.