Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Graveyard

After watching yesterdays stream I fell in love with the look and feel of the graveyard I mean just look at this the only question I have is can I build my freehold in or around this area ^^.

Comments

• Sure, just recruit people to keep the node at level 3 or above. Find a spot nearby that fits the placement boundaries, and move on in.
  • Sure, just recruit people to keep the node at level 3 or above. Find a spot nearby that fits the placement boundaries, and move on in.
    Then that is what I shall do ^^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    One of those tombstones has your name on it @Nagash. That's your freehold.
  • @nagash For your sake I hope there will be peaceable tombstones and crypts for freeholds. 
    Ive often wished player created housing had the same kind of architectural detail found in other areas of game environments. So far the art direction in Ashes is very promising in this aspect.  However, I hope there are enough decoration items to customize many unique themes such your crypt. 

• @nagash If you are lucky, this is a graveyard constructed out in the wilderness, where a battle took place or something, and not right on top of a node location.  Home Sweet Home for you.
  • I mean look at the buildings. full of skulls and crosses and angels of death it the perfect place to live and raise a family mind you it will be hard to find all the bones
  • If only it was night time :/
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    @AutumnLeaf ...  Oh yeah!  Night time in that grave yard is going to be wicked scary.... 
  • I dont mind at all it just makes me happy to know they put this much work into a graveyard I mean its stunning. 
  • Undead brothel?
  • Crymoar said:
    Undead brothel?
    keep your demons away from undead 
  • nagash said:
    ... it just makes me happy to know they put this much work into a graveyard I mean its stunning. 
    It's amazing the loving detail put into an area like that.  I hope the whole game is crafted that way.
  • nagash said:
    I dont mind at all it just makes me happy to know they put this much work into a graveyard I mean its stunning. 
    This guy would probably like an entire node of undead all to himself, I'm sure the citizens will all have snow white bodies with immaculate shapes i.e bones
  • nagash said:
    I dont mind at all it just makes me happy to know they put this much work into a graveyard I mean its stunning. 
    This guy would probably like an entire node of undead all to himself, I'm sure the citizens will all have snow white bodies with immaculate shapes i.e bones
    sorry you lost me after a an entire node of undead ^^