Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need some advice.

I understand I will get some hate for this. It is unavoidable. However I would like to request a refund. How can I get my money back? Anyone have any advice on how to best accomplish this? Thank-you if you are able to help!

Comments

• You are best asking the support team as the mods cant do much on their side
  • I hope you can rejoin us when $$ is not so tight. 
  • I may buy back into the game. If they let me get my money back. I sent int a ticket and they stated they can not refund me. Its a decent amount of money to hold hostage.
  • I may buy back into the game. If they let me get my money back. I sent int a ticket and they stated they can not refund me. Its a decent amount of money to hold hostage.
    Wow im kind of shocked really you would think at this stage you would get a refund 
  • There was only 1 politic for refunds : if the game would be canceled. And as you can see game will be out. You wont get refunded.
  • I can not imagine you will get a refund. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    See comments from UnknownSystemError. Intrepid does not facilitate transfers. That is the only way I would have considered this. 
  • What KS package, cause I might be interested too.
  • Intrepid has clearly stated that they will not facilitate package transfers between players and any that do so are at own risk. So if you get scammed, you have only yourself to blame. Good luck.
  • May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!
  • Contact Sam from support :P if you have a KS key contact me! If you want a refund on your hopes and dreams you might wanna check in with EA.
  • It would be weird if they did refund you at this point, if you sell it to somebody else make sure not to get scammed and good luck :3