Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha-0-rank?

Hi, what does it mean when someone has Alpha-0-rank next to their name? thanks!

Comments

• Currently the game is going through pre-alpha testing that we have dubbed "alpha 0." Those with the Alpha 0 rank are part of that testing.
  • What the lizard said  ^^
  • #beastmode In other words
  • nagash said:
    What the lizard said  ^^
    That's racist :scream:

xd

But yeah, they covered it pretty well. If you're interested in improving your chances of being picked to join the Alpha-0 tests, keys to the test are often given away during the official live streams.
  • Sikuba said:
    nagash said:
    What the lizard said  ^^
    That's racist :scream:

xd

But yeah, they covered it pretty well. If you're interested in improving your chances of being picked to join the Alpha-0 tests, keys to the test are often given away during the official live streams.
    well to be fair its speciesist not racism ^^ 
  • *walks in with smile, sees topic and backs slowly out of thread.
  • AIpha 0 you can buy. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Fleelix said:
    AIpha 0 you can buy. 
    "Hey look, there is a fire over there!  Let's go throw some of this gasoline on it! 

WCGW  :*
  • how often and around what times do streams go on?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Usually monthly..can sometimes stretch to longer. Time is usually 3pm Pacific Time. They are one hour usually, sometimes go longer, because they always have audio or broadcast issues.
  • It means we have wings and hide gold somewhere !

• Will alpha 0 rank be replaced by alpha 1 rank during the alpha 1 phase ? o.O
  • Will alpha 0 rank be replaced by alpha 1 rank during the alpha 1 phase ? o.O
    or our pack names like we where meant too
  • nagash said:
    Will alpha 0 rank be replaced by alpha 1 rank during the alpha 1 phase ? o.O
    or our pack names like we where meant too
    Ah yeah that would be the best :3
  • God I remember when testers were paid and got credits! 
    Now people are paying companies to test... this is MADNESS!!!
    I myself will wait until release.
    After decades of testing I've become "burn out" prone a lot faster. 
    All the leveling and starting over and leveling again and starting over rinse and repeat then by release a couple months in your guild stops playing so much and all your buddies stop logging in as often then your are reinstalling wow or scanning mmo.com looking for the next grind...er game.... or something to fill the void.
    I'm going to wait for release. I want to enjoy this one. matter of fact I am staying away from videos and thread discussion on development too.
    So here shall I sit waiting... in the shadows.

•  "pre-alpha"

• Makes perfect sense when trying to describe to process to entitled twats who think that since they once bought a game on Steam that was labeled "early access" that they are now pro-alpha testers. "What do you mean the game server is not on all the time?" "I should be able to play when I want, they said it was alpha!!" and all the other stuff we see posted over and over by people that do not understand how testing used to work and should work. So calling it "pre-alpha" allows people to nip those discussions in the bud, before all the gaming Beckys pick up their pitchforks and torches.
  • I was a beta tester for Meridian 59.  I got a "I helped create the world" Beta Tester t-shirt for doing it.  We got our names printed in the game manual and everything. 
    Ahhh, those were the days.... 

*Rumbleforge is just trying to cover up feelings of inadequacy by reliving glory days of the past.*