Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Let's talk about Peter's Head

I call this structure Peter's Head. I don't know why. Peter just seems like a good name for it. What is it? Why is it surrounded by a henge? Does something happen here on the summer and winter solstices? Is it just public art? Does it have a body underneath? What is the wooden thing on the side? Is it an old sign that reads, "No climbing." Is it a trapdoor that hides a stairwell? Is it a save point? Is it a magic fill-up place? Does it heal you? Did the head fall off a statue at the top of the hill and no one could roll it back up so they built a henge around it and said, "Ok, you live here now." What is it??

Comments

• If you push on the top, is it soft?
  • That is interesting.

It looks like a head from a really old statue, possibly from our previous civilization, being worshiped or something by someone. The rocks around it look like they have been set up relatively recently and the runes look fresh.

It looked like it could have been moved to that location. It looks like someone at least moved the rocks around it so if they could move those rocks i'd imagine they could move the head.
  • Hmm.. you're right. The stones around it do look newer than the head. Good eye!
  • Looks like a shrine of some sort to me.
  • Crymoar said:
    Looks like a shrine of some sort to me.
    A religious node maybe? I assumed the things with angel statues were the religious nodes. Hmm.. how many religions will there be?
  • see the head and the standing stones don't fit together so what if the head is from an enemy shrine and it was brought to this place
  • nagash said:
    see the head and the standing stones don't fit together so what if the head is from an enemy shrine and it was brought to this place
    That's awesome! Then they built the henge around it to bind it's magic. 
  • Totally not an altar to summon some eldritch horror. 
  • Did you just assume its name?
  • Did you just assume its name?
    Did you just assume that he just assumed the rocks name? I am not at all caring ^^
  • I don't know it's name. It just looks like a Peter to me.
  • The name Peter = "the rock"
  • T-Elf said:
    The name Peter = "the rock"
    =D That's right!
  • T-Elf said:
    The name Peter = "the rock"
    =D That's right!
  • I really wonder if this is a reference to fallout 2

• what if the henge was a precursor to a playpen and it s there to keep the head from wandering and or wreaking havoc? (
    think of the terrible twos) :)