Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey All <3

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hello AoC Community!

I'm Averie. I like luke-warm coffee, chinchillas and murdering defenseless virtual zombies. ... Current status: Only killing time until Ashes is upon us. 

The hype is so real I can hardly wait! :# Looking forward to exploring this amazing new world and meeting a whole lot of new friends along the way! 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community @Averiie The Party bus is only getting better with all you fine folks coming in!
  • Options
    Nastrand said:
    Welcome to the community @Averiie The Party bus is only getting better with all you fine folks coming in!
    I can see that!! I've been lurking for awhile and like to chat in the discord. Ya'll are a good group. I'm sure it will change when the heathens get wind of how awesome Ashes is gonna be :P - but I'll be enjoying the civility while it lasts ^_^
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @Averiie I hope you join me for a cup of tea. Also stay a way from my precious undead 
  • Options
    Hi! Wanna go fishing?
  • Options
    sunfrog said:
    Hi! Wanna go fishing?
    Yes! 
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Averiie said:
    Hello AoC Community!

I'm Averie. I like luke-warm coffee, chinchillas and murdering defenseless virtual zombies. ... Current status: Only killing time until Ashes is upon us. 

The hype is so real I can hardly wait! :# Looking forward to exploring this amazing new world and meeting a whole lot of new friends along the way! 
    @Averiie Bring your old friends with you! You will be rewarded :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Averiie said:
    Hello AoC Community!

@Averiie Bring your old friends with you! You will be rewarded :)
    Oh for sure!! Tenacious plans to have a strong presence in this game. I will be bringing all my friends ;D ... always room for more though! :)
  • Options
    Welcome
  • Options
    welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay and I hope you make lots of friends :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Averiie Welcome!  Did someone say FISHING?    I joined Alpha 1 for many reasons, but one of the big ones is because the dev teams said we will get to test and give feedback on a few different styles of fishing for the game.  Yes, bring all your friends!  
  • Options
    ashlynmae said:
    @Averiie Welcome!  Did someone say FISHING?    I joined Alpha 1 for many reasons, but one of the big ones is because the dev teams said we will get to test and give feedback on a few different styles of fishing for the game.  Yes, bring all your friends!  
    Oh man thats exciting. I loved fishing in ArcheAge the best ... so far that is :) lol. 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    It ain't coffee but it can be luke warm if ye like!  Hope you accept my welcome to this community!

• Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Averlie :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ;)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!! :)
  • Options
    Enjoy your stay
  • Options
    Well then... I'll be sure to keep my defenseless zombie pets secured and out of your line-of-sight.

Welcome to the forums. :)