Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Ember Podcast! Ep. 1: Making MMO's Great Again?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in Fan Media

The Ember Podcast! Ep. 1: Making MMO's Great Again?

In this episode we cover what makes us excited for Ashes of Creation, what pitfalls Intrepid needs to avoid to be successful, and how in our opinions they can accomplish their goal of 'Making MMO's Great Again!' https://youtu.be/ZDlNGRzguwI

The Ember Podcast is a show all around Ashes of Creation!  You will find theory crafting, in-depth debates, guides and so much more.  Join us on our journey to the launch of the game in late 2019 or early 2020 as we explore the Alpha's and Beta's together.  Click Subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell icon so you know when we have a new episode for you to watch! (We post every Sunday at 5:00pm PST)

We are also a community! If you want to join our guild in preparation for Ashes of Creation you can find us at our discord which is: https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG

People featured in this episode:  

Sinbad  (Ember GM)

Doomfett  (Ember Member)

Kaisustrin (Enveus Member)

Comments

• It was a really enjoyable podcast i hope you do more soon ^^
  • nagash said:
    It was a really enjoyable podcast i hope you do more soon ^^
    Thank you bro! We will be releasing episodes every Sunday :blush:
  • That's great to hear. will there be one this Sunday as you have already posted one this week?
  • This was really good, waiting for more :3
  • nagash said:
    That's great to hear. will there be one this Sunday as you have already posted one this week?
    not this Sunday but there will be one the following Sunday after that. :smile: 
    We posted this one early since we wanted to get it out there for everyone to see but going forward it will be on a regular schedule. 

• This was really good, waiting for more :3

Awesome I'm really glad you liked it! :smile: 
    The next episode will be on the 29th!  We will be discussing nodes in depth