Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello AOC Community!!

Hello everyone! My name is a CrucianGaming. I am an official content creator for Ashes and super excited about the game.

A little about my MMO background I have played WoW since 2004 Alpha. I got a key from working at Gamestop for Alpha back then. Stopped playing WoW around Summer 2017. 
I currently play Star Citizen as that is a space/sci-fi MMO that is also in development. 

Right now I am just waiting for Ashes so I can play the crap out of it. I have been following everything about Ashes since PAX West 2017 and I do believe it can be the next great MMO. It already has a huge community dedicated to it and I am super happy to see that.

Hope to see you all around and thank you very much for having me!

I am always on discord if anyone has any questions.

Comments

• Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:

• Welcome to ashes ^^
  • Welcome to the forums!! :)
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to Ashes and the Community fellow content creator. What are you going to be doing?
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • @CrucianGaming - I will take you up on your offer about questions and Discord, and look forward to your content of Ashes on YouTube.  I just subscribed to your channel.  Love your T-shirt pic  "Eat/Sleep/Game/Repeat".  Have you joined Alpha 1?  I believe there is no NDA beginning at this phase.  You will be one of the game enthusiasts that help spread the word about this awesome new MMO.  

• Nastrand said:
    Welcome to Ashes and the Community fellow content creator. What are you going to be doing?
    Mostly creating content on Twitch as a streamer. 
  • ashlynmae said:
    @CrucianGaming - I will take you up on your offer about questions and Discord, and look forward to your content of Ashes on YouTube.  I just subscribed to your channel.  Love your T-shirt pic  "Eat/Sleep/Game/Repeat".  Have you joined Alpha 1?  I believe there is no NDA beginning at this phase.  You will be one of the game enthusiasts that help spread the word about this awesome new MMO.  

I haven't produced content on youtube in a long time due to live streaming on twitch. But I will be starting it back up soon. Yes once NDA is lifted on Alpha 1, I will be live streaming it everyday once the content is available. I will also be spreading the word about this awesome MMO yes. 

Just send me a message whenever you have a chance ^_^.
  • CrucianGaming :)
  • Welcome 
  • Thank you all very much! Love this community already <3
  • Welcome to the Community! Best of luck to you and I look forward to seeing your stream  :)  Checked out your Twitch Channel and really liked the vibe. Keep it up, man!
  • Hello and welcome!