Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What the heck is this structure?

What the heck is this? It looks like bridge, platform, bridge. Is this something under construction or can we put a shop on one of those platforms?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Its a beacon. Gondor calls for aid!!!!
  • Does Trump have construction company now? That bridge is nothing short of "The greatest bridge ever made" 
  • My guess would be an observation/sniping spot :3
  • No No.. Steven is going to put the heads of the hackers on those spikes as a reminder.
  • Foundations to buildings? 
  • nagash said:
    I thought at first you said it was bacon.  What a let down. :(
  • Classic Wizards Tower :fingerscrossed:
  • Atama said:
    nagash said:
    I thought at first you said it was bacon.  What a let down. :(
    That's even better. Light the beacon. Bacon requires aid
  • Straight answer: it looks like a bridge system.
    Crocked answer: choke hold
  • It is where Steven keeps his spare sandals...a floor for each glorious colour
  • Narys said:
    It is where Steven keeps his spare sandals...a floor for each glorious colour
    does he have elves making them for him?
  • nagash said:
    Narys said:
    I saw some enslaved undead in there so maybe your followers are getting stolen :o
  • nagash said:
    Narys said:
    I saw some enslaved undead in there so maybe your followers are getting stolen :o