Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I know where Dillia's mom was squashed.

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in Ashes of Creation Design

I knew this looked familiar. It's Dünheim mountain. Dillia's mom was squished in the heart of the mountain. Here it is in the Alpha One video.

In my video I called it Bird Beak Mountain, but nope. There be dwarves underfoot!

Comments

• time to get my shovel there is a undead dwarf to be had at
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    nagash said:
    time to get my shovel there is a undead dwarf to be had at
    Who else but Nagash?

• nagash said:
    We don't know if she's dead or not. Her last words were,
     “Dillia, there is something you must know.”  She said.
    “I love you, more than life itself… my only daughter.  You are the light of my life and I would do anything to keep you safe.” Her eyes began to flutter.
    “But the darkness has come.” 

Dillia's mom is an Oracle. She's seen the future and probably told her dad about it. That's why he looks like he's seen a ghost. When she says, "the darkness has come," she could be talking about her own death, or, whatever happens to Verra. Dad used a magic wand on her so she'll probably live. 

However, there is this.

Written on one of the many tablets in the Great Halls of King Grimlaey, is the story of my Great-Grandmother, the Royal Court’s Regent Oracle, and how she foretold the rise of the Undying during the Great War. 

The rise of the Undying? What's that? Are they still not dead? If they rose they might have been dead right?

• @nagash
    ... So you DO want the DIgging Idea to be a thing ? >~>
  • sunfrog said:
    nagash said:
    We don't know if she's dead or not. Her last words were,
     “Dillia, there is something you must know.”  She said.
    “I love you, more than life itself… my only daughter.  You are the light of my life and I would do anything to keep you safe.” Her eyes began to flutter.
    “But the darkness has come.” 

Dillia's mom is an Oracle. She's seen the future and probably told her dad about it. That's why he looks like he's seen a ghost. When she says, "the darkness has come," she could be talking about her own death, or, whatever happens to Verra. Dad used a magic wand on her so she'll probably live. 

However, there is this.

Written on one of the many tablets in the Great Halls of King Grimlaey, is the story of my Great-Grandmother, the Royal Court’s Regent Oracle, and how she foretold the rise of the Undying during the Great War. 

The rise of the Undying? What's that? Are they still not dead? If they rose they might have been dead right?

if shes not died when we left the she would have been corrupted ether way I want a new undead 
  • Warkov said: