Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey All <3

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hello AoC Community!

I'm Averie. I like luke-warm coffee, chinchillas and murdering defenseless virtual zombies. ... Current status: Only killing time until Ashes is upon us. 

The hype is so real I can hardly wait! :# Looking forward to exploring this amazing new world and meeting a whole lot of new friends along the way! 

Comments

• Welcome to the community @Averiie The Party bus is only getting better with all you fine folks coming in!
  • Nastrand said:
    Welcome to the community @Averiie The Party bus is only getting better with all you fine folks coming in!
    I can see that!! I've been lurking for awhile and like to chat in the discord. Ya'll are a good group. I'm sure it will change when the heathens get wind of how awesome Ashes is gonna be :P - but I'll be enjoying the civility while it lasts ^_^
  • Welcome to ashes @Averiie I hope you join me for a cup of tea. Also stay a way from my precious undead 
  • Hi! Wanna go fishing?
  • sunfrog said:
    Hi! Wanna go fishing?
    Yes! 
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Averiie said:
    Hello AoC Community!

I'm Averie. I like luke-warm coffee, chinchillas and murdering defenseless virtual zombies. ... Current status: Only killing time until Ashes is upon us. 

The hype is so real I can hardly wait! :# Looking forward to exploring this amazing new world and meeting a whole lot of new friends along the way! 
    @Averiie Bring your old friends with you! You will be rewarded :)
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Averiie said:
    Hello AoC Community!

@Averiie Bring your old friends with you! You will be rewarded :)
    Oh for sure!! Tenacious plans to have a strong presence in this game. I will be bringing all my friends ;D ... always room for more though! :)
  • Welcome
  • welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay and I hope you make lots of friends :mrgreen:
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    @Averiie Welcome!  Did someone say FISHING?    I joined Alpha 1 for many reasons, but one of the big ones is because the dev teams said we will get to test and give feedback on a few different styles of fishing for the game.  Yes, bring all your friends!  
  • ashlynmae said:
    @Averiie Welcome!  Did someone say FISHING?    I joined Alpha 1 for many reasons, but one of the big ones is because the dev teams said we will get to test and give feedback on a few different styles of fishing for the game.  Yes, bring all your friends!  
    Oh man thats exciting. I loved fishing in ArcheAge the best ... so far that is :) lol. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    It ain't coffee but it can be luke warm if ye like!  Hope you accept my welcome to this community!

• Welcome to Ashes @Averlie :)
  • Welcome to the community ;)
  • Welcome to the community!! :)
  • Enjoy your stay
  • Well then... I'll be sure to keep my defenseless zombie pets secured and out of your line-of-sight.

Welcome to the forums. :)