Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

{STUFF} Stufferton's Army NA PvX

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited April 2018 in North American Guilds
Stuffertons' Army is most definitely NOT your typical guild. We're all about maximizing FUN for our members with a very laid back approach in mind for playing Ashes of Creation. Our adventures on Verra will place the enjoyment of our members as our highest priority.

The beauty of Ashes is there are so many ways to play it, and all of them are valid. You don't have to be an elite PvPer or raider to be relevant in this world. That is why Stuffertons' Army will not be setting any one thing that we focus on. What we do will be whatever our members find to be most fun. Al too often, players optimize the fun right out of the game in their pursuit to be "the best."

But I've always believed that happy players are the most successful, no matter how many PKs they get, or which bosses they down. All of that stuff will work itself out just fine, trust me. And while drama is destroying guilds left and right, we'll be happily trucking along enjoying the game however we want.

And don't worry, you don't have to have the Stuffertons' mount to join. In fact you don't even have to like him, though that might get kinda awkward...

Discord = https://discord.gg/usRytyJ

Comments

• I'm sad this didn't garner more interest.

I mean, what a cuddly concept!
  • Lol like the idea behind this xD
  • Thanks. Been a geologic age since I checked in on my forum account. I wouldn't write it off just yet though. I'm more or less waiting for A1 to really be able to "sell" the game to some friends. We'll see then how it all works out.
  • Gigabear said:
    Thanks. Been a geologic age since I checked in on my forum account. I wouldn't write it off just yet though. I'm more or less waiting for A1 to really be able to "sell" the game to some friends. We'll see then how it all works out.
    Lol hopefully you guys succeed then