Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum! I'm a 29 year old dutch guy that has been a long time follower of AoC and just now I've finally bought the Voyager pre-order pack. 

The last couple of months I've been bored out of my mind when it comes to MMORPG's. the last few years I've been playing a lot of FFXIV and GW2 before that. Between those I've done a bit of WoW and ESO and also a lot of (in my opinion) failed MMORPG's. 

AoC has me really hyped. Every time I hear or see something new from this game I'm liking it even more. It really looks like this will be a big one with all the wishes that we gamers have when it comes to MMORPG's. I cant wait to get started! 

Anyway I hope to see you guys and girls in game when the time comes and on this forum/the discord until then. In the meantime I'll start looking for a nice EU guild to join.

Comments