Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum! I'm a 29 year old dutch guy that has been a long time follower of AoC and just now I've finally bought the Voyager pre-order pack. 

The last couple of months I've been bored out of my mind when it comes to MMORPG's. the last few years I've been playing a lot of FFXIV and GW2 before that. Between those I've done a bit of WoW and ESO and also a lot of (in my opinion) failed MMORPG's. 

AoC has me really hyped. Every time I hear or see something new from this game I'm liking it even more. It really looks like this will be a big one with all the wishes that we gamers have when it comes to MMORPG's. I cant wait to get started! 

Anyway I hope to see you guys and girls in game when the time comes and on this forum/the discord until then. In the meantime I'll start looking for a nice EU guild to join.

Comments