Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shadow Tower

"The tower was destroyed, but its true height still remains underground"... I am the adventurer that dares the dark depths, all are welcome to follow me, I will judge your worth well after... "shadow tower" will be for ranked pvp and pve, I plan to collect alot of money early on by raiding caravans and crafting, mid term goals are to raid, and later term goals are to take a city either by influence or force... I will rebuild the tower, with or without you... wealth will be spread to all followers... how to join? To be a "Follower" simply find me in game, to be an "Overseer" join me here in the forums, to be an "Officer" or "Craft Master" subscribe to my youtube wildboy789789 and create AoC account under my referral link, I'll give plenty of that money back to you... dont be discouraged if you cant make a referral account, you can always earn your rank in game :) join or die

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    About my mmo experience... i have played warcraft 2/3 and wow since vanilla, too many story's to tell, raided mythic/heroic since kara... i was big in warhammer age of reckoning... I have played nox and diablo 2 online, one of my fondest memories was killing a fully runed lvl99 barb with my lvl42 pally, you maxed your skills at 20 but gear could give more, i got my thorns aura to rank 37 or 32, anyway the barbarian hit me which returned his damage by 475% lol... I play tabletop mini games, I'm a huge fan of 1990 style dungeon crawls, I'm a very skilled player and I think outside the box and go right into the fight
    edited July 2018
    I will also stream guild runs on youtube
  • Are you trying to create a guild?  Also welcome to the community!
  • More or less sounds like fishing for followers for youtube / twitch or troll from the 1700 in 3s comment to be a top pvp guild not sure though but welcome 
    edited August 2018
    I'm simply informing people that I will be recording the dungeon runs... and the referral sub is to be an officer, I dont want more than 10 officers, if I make it easy everyone will be an officer... I'm honestly, just trying to role play a bit and have fun and make friends to rob caravans with :)
  • I to enjoy robbing caravans give back to those less fortunate