Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Screenshots and Video] July 9th Stream!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in Ashes of Creation Design
Wonderful Ashlings!

If you missed out on the latest stream on 09 July 2018 you can catch up by watching here at !

If you just want a glimpse of the new screenshots etc then here we go!

Intrepid shared with us a preview of some in-game environments in Alpha 1~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9v6DDT0fUs

We also got to see some screenshots~

Enjoy!

Comments

• Gods I love that graveyard and mausoleum
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Love the hugs and kisses on these structures. [O and X] on the top image (since I can't get it to show in my post)

• I'll take one of that one and one of that one over there and, well, one of all of them.  The more screenshots I see the harder the wait becomes.  These shots look great.  I especially like 1st one and the detail shot of the columns.
  • What happened to the grass? Seems to be on very low textures. But I think they said it’s a 970 which by the time the game actually comes out will be mid-range
  • What happened to the grass? Seems to be on very low textures. But I think they said it’s a 970 which by the time the game actually comes out will be mid-range
    well the game is in alpha 0 so that may explain why its no where close to done 
  • What's in the 4th picture? Is that a baptismal fountain? Can we baptize babies in this game? 
  • sunfrog said:
    What's in the 4th picture? Is that a baptismal fountain? Can we baptize babies in this game? 
    It looks more like a stone brazier or a pyre something to keep the village lit at nighttime 
  • nagash said:
    sunfrog said:
    What's in the 4th picture? Is that a baptismal fountain? Can we baptize babies in this game? 
    It looks more like a stone brazier or a pyre something to keep the village lit at nighttime 
    Do you put babies in it?
  • sunfrog said:
    nagash said:
    sunfrog said:
    Do you put babies in it?
    sure but that cremation not baptismal 
  • Nice
  • Why does everyone wanna put babies in things?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Spun666 said:
    Why does everyone wanna put babies in things?
    They're small, they fit in a lot more things. Duh! 
    ;)

• Spun666 said:
    Why does everyone wanna put babies in things?
    They're small, they fit in a lot more things. Duh! 
    ;)

like a blender ^^
  • Well, that took a dark turn.   :open_mouth:

Beautiful pictures though... how many more months until Alpha 1?
    I hope the game allows for ultra low settings to.  Cause I want to run it on some sub par equipment during work hours come launch. :)
  • But where are the screenshots of Steven?
  • DueyBear said:
    But where are the screenshots of Steven?