Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Heddo ever'one!

Just wanted to say hello.  I found this game a few days ago and it's pretty much everything I've been looking for in a game.

Hopefully I'll get to play with a lot of you.  I'm mostly a casual player because of my strange hours.  I don't need to be the best on the leaderboards or an elite raider.  I just play for fun.  That said, I do have one ambition:  I want to own a tavern/inn.  Hopefully I can get myself set up with a Freehold and y'all will be quite welcome at the Flaming Griffon.  Maybe even some of you can help me make it a reality and have some fun along the way.  I imagine there will be a lot of work and a lot of adventuring for all kinds of players to get it up and running.

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

-C

Comments

• Welcome to the community :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to ashes @Crifmer I hope your inn takes off ^^
  • Welcome! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to community!! :)
  • welcome mate :D
  • Thanks for the welcome everyone.  I'll be a bit more active later once things get moving with the game.  I'll be playing in Alpha 1, but I'm not much of a PvPer so I"ll probably die a lot and get yelled at, but it'll be fun!  Hopefully when Alpha 2 starts up I'll find a way I can better contribute to the community.
  • Crifmer said:
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.  I'll be a bit more active later once things get moving with the game.  I'll be playing in Alpha 1, but I'm not much of a PvPer so I"ll probably die a lot and get yelled at, but it'll be fun!  Hopefully when Alpha 2 starts up I'll find a way I can better contribute to the community.
    haha you can join me and have a cup of tea while these plebs kill each other ^^
  • Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
    Enjoy your stay and drink some good tea (Green or peppermint for myself)
  • Ohhherro
  • Save me a dark corner in your inn and maybe I will offer my hand to a soul needing to be collected for you. @Crifmer