Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Crafted Furniture

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in Ashes of Creation Design
The pictures of the crafted furniture in the Newsletter were outstanding!  <3  It makes me so excited to think that I may be able to produce these items.  Kudos to the dev team.  B)

Comments

• Crafting should be the backbone of the game. If possible the crafting professions should be able to make most of the stuff in the game. Once you have a blueprint. This will also drive the economy too. 
  • Ashes may be the first game to get me hyped about crafting 
  • Crafting should be the backbone of the game. If possible the crafting professions should be able to make most of the stuff in the game. Once you have a blueprint. This will also drive the economy too. 
    Direct Quote

"Crafting drives the economy"

• A lot of mmo's have really boring crafting but Ashes makes me somewhat excited about it :3
  • A lot of mmo's have really boring crafting but Ashes makes me somewhat excited about it :3
    I agree with you for once. ashes just makes everything seem better ^^
  • nagash said:
    A lot of mmo's have really boring crafting but Ashes makes me somewhat excited about it :3
    I agree with you for once. ashes just makes everything seem better ^^
    Thats true, maybe even the undead are going to be agreeable :3