Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Lore Content Release Information

Hi Everyone,

I am curious if there is a timeline for content release specifically the Lore to the game. Who are the developers involved? I hope someone in the IS chain can tell me that.

Great job on the Kickstarter!

Ox

Comments

• I would be interested in learning more also. It would be great if we could get tid bits along the way of the lore of the game instead of it all thrown at us when we start playing.
  • Well I am hopeful that they are doing just that. I and a few others that have jumped into the Kickstarter campaign want to create a guild based off the lore. It what we do I guess. Just need some to get an idea and stay within the confines of the game.

We shall see.

Ox
  • Guild Names could be anything you want. Doesn't have to be based on a Lore. Back in my EQ1, Ultima Online, Dragonspires and Realm days, all guilds or groups of online gamers called it whatever they want.

At this time, we don't really know much about the lore. Forums are the official resource written by the devs. i.e. "FAQ's about Ashes of Creation"
  • [quote quote=16136]Guild Names could be anything you want. Doesn’t have to be based on a Lore. Back in my EQ1, Ultima Online, Dragonspires and Realm days, all guilds or groups of online gamers called it whatever they want.

At this time, we don’t really know much about the lore. Forums are the official resource written by the devs. i.e. “FAQ’s about Ashes of Creation”

[/quote]

Totally understand that. Its more of keeping in the lines of the game for immersion. Lore is falling into the slim pickings category.

Ox