Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New Intrepid User!

Hi guys,

My name is Pastry and I like to party. Experienced MMO person. I will more than likely be crafting and exploring while screaming in fear of PKers trying to steal my goodies.

Looking forward to Alpha 1 and onward!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Welcome to the club! I can and will stab you in the back if i ever meet you in game  :p
  • but... I trusted you.
  • Welcome to Ashes @Pastry :)
  • Welcome to Ashes of Creation
  • Welcome to Ashes :3
  • Welcome to ashes @Pastry p.s I love your avatar ^^
  • @VoidShadow not if I find @Pastry first
  • You trusted someone?

On the internet?

Oh you have so much to learn!
  • @nagash Thanks! It was my wallpaper for a while but now I have a commander cat.

@Hells Now, now, wait your turn to kill me! There's plenty of loot for everyone. (Note to self: Bank storage. Alllll the bank storage.)

@Jahlon So wait, do I trust your statement to be true or false? This is getting confusing. 
  • Welcome to the community!! :)
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Pastry said:
    @nagash Thanks! It was my wallpaper for a while but now I have a commander cat.

@Hells Now, now, wait your turn to kill me! There's plenty of loot for everyone. (Note to self: Bank storage. Alllll the bank storage.)

@Jahlon So wait, do I trust your statement to be true or false? This is getting confusing. 
    @Pastry

Yeah I know right.

That's why it is a Paradox 
  • Jahlon said:
    Pastry said:
    @nagash Thanks! It was my wallpaper for a while but now I have a commander cat.

@Pastry

Yeah I know right.

That's why it is a Paradox 

Really set myself up for that one lol
  • Welcome!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Pastry said:
    Hi guys,

My name is Pastry and I like to party. Experienced MMO person. I will more than likely be crafting and exploring while screaming in fear of PKers trying to steal my goodies.

Even though I don't craft myself, I love crafters because some of them make the best swords and armors in the entire game. Welcome, and here's to hopefully doing business with you in the near future *raises his mug of ale in a toast then downs the contents in three gulps*
  • Darksaber said:
    Pastry said:
    Hi guys,

Even though I don't craft myself, I love crafters because some of them make the best swords and armors in the entire game. Welcome, and here's to hopefully doing business with you in the near future *raises his mug of ale in a toast then downs the contents in three gulps*
    Haha, well thank you! Hopefully I can make some super cool weapons/armor/...beers, or what-have-you and we can do business in a tavern... in a back room... with shady bodyguards blocking the entrance and questionable middlemen to prevent double-crossing.

... or in a normal shopping stall. I'm not picky.
  • Pastry said:
    Darksaber said:
    Pastry said:
    Hi guys,

Haha, well thank you! Hopefully I can make some super cool weapons/armor/...beers, or what-have-you and we can do business in a tavern... in a back room... with shady bodyguards blocking the entrance and questionable middlemen to prevent double-crossing.

... or in a normal shopping stall. I'm not picky.
    For quality arms and armor, I would even do business in the sewers if you wish.
  • Hells said:
    @VoidShadow not if I find @Pastry first
    Go ahead. Trust me stabbing in the back the second time is the best. The despair on their faces after they realize that they've been betrayed. The darkness that creeps into their hearts telling them to never trust again. Changing them forever into a dangerous beings like us. People that lie and betray like us. Starting a chainfire cycle of people being turned toward the darkness to never find happiness again. People that would even die for power if it meant that they could make the lives of others miserable...

@nagash Pay me bitch. I just made you an army.
  • Hells said:
    Go ahead. Trust me stabbing in the back the second time is the best. The despair on their faces after they realize that they've been betrayed. The darkness that creeps into their hearts telling them to never trust again. Changing them forever into a dangerous beings like us. People that lie and betray like us. Starting a chainfire cycle of people being turned toward the darkness to never find happiness again. People that would even die for power if it meant that they could make the lives of others miserable...

I have defied death and laid the gods low. I am the master of this land, and all that it contains. You look about you and see calamity, your small army in tatters, surrounded by your foes, but that is because your mind is weak. You let the world bend you to its whims. That is the thinking of a mere mortal, I do not heed the voice of this world. Instead, I command it. I shape it to my will!
  • nagash said:
    Hells said:

I have defied death and laid the gods low. I am the master of this land, and all that it contains. You look about you and see calamity, your small army in tatters, surrounded by your foes, but that is because your mind is weak. You let the world bend you to its whims. That is the thinking of a mere mortal, I do not heed the voice of this world. Instead, I command it. I shape it to my will!
    Nagash shaping the world to his will
    Image result for penis shaped planet
  • nagash said:
    Hells said:

• nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Hells said:

Alright yeah that one is awesome, but where the fuck is the core of the planet ? Look it's even spilling all over the place, did nobody teach not to spill ? xD
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Well... I'm glad I have such capable warriors fighting for the right to stab me.