Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Dark magic !

Ok after reading the newsletter I fell in love with one part and it's this. A glimpse of the powers you will harness in Ashes.  Wonders of the elements, radiance of light and the darkness of corruption. if we can use light and dark magic what else can we do ^^

Comments

• Its not that serious @nagash (‐△‐●)  I still want to see Wind magic 
  • nagash said:
    Ok after reading the newsletter I fell in love with one part and it's this. A glimpse of the powers you will harness in Ashes.  Wonders of the elements, radiance of light and the darkness of corruption. if we can use light and dark magic what else can we do ^^

The top right hand side picture seems to be using chromatic magic.

• Finally magic THAT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE MAGIC not Christmas lights
  • SaintJ said:
    nagash said:

If you are lucky the kickstarter FX pack will let you make the dark magic green. 

i.e Vomit Magic
  • SaintJ said:
    nagash said:

If you are lucky the kickstarter FX pack will let you make the dark magic green. 

Oh I forgot I had that pack. Oh what fun I shall have
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Yeah I always asked in Q&As if there was gonna be dark/light magic but never got the answer till the newsletter, plus the combat video also gave me the answer!
  • Eragale said:
    Its not that serious @nagash (‐△‐●)  I still want to see Wind magic 
    Just group with @Rumbleforge and you'll see plenty. Trust me! *holds nose*.
  • Kratz said:
    Eragale said:
    Just group with @Rumbleforge and you'll see plenty. Trust me! *holds nose*.
    Bah!

😜
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Eragale said:
    Buy me a burrito, I'll show you Wind Magic.

EDIT: Dang someone beat me to it.
  • Eragale said:
    Buy me a burrito, I'll show you Wind Magic.

EDIT: Dang someone beat me to it.
    So a new magic is in the game Plague magic 
  • I cast Stinking Cloud!