Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

the furniture looked really really nice

During the August 17th? live stream they showed some furniture: beds, desks, a chemistry table, lamp posts, a forge etc.

I have not seen anybody comment on it here.  I just wanted to say it looked really nice.  All of it.  Look forward it creating and developing crafters who can make some of those items.  The detail and appearance of the chemistry table in particular was extraordinary.

Comments

• I am with you, loved every piece!  I can't wait to see more.  
  • Let's hope it will look just as good in game :3
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I love how the gravestones and statues looked ^^
  • I love the fact that they wanna make forniture, like the chemistry table, be interactive ingame
  • If the architecture I'm seeing for Orc structures is indicative of how their furnishings will look, I'll likely make my second character be an Orcish carpenter.
    Well that’s going to depend on your video card.
    Well that’s going to depend on your video card.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I agree I'm a big fan of housing in general and I like Intrepids design by making each architecture unique for the races in their own ways!

I dont like how some of the more modern mmo's have moved into this "generalisation" where the different races are nothing more than different looking humans with slightly different human designs
  • Glad IS does have so many talented people in their Team, their Work is always blowing my mind
  • I can't wait to see what they will come up with next!
    I hope we're going to have different models of crafting tables and such
  • I love decorating, another fantastic feature of SWG, I hope Ashes is going to surpass. The art so far looks Bl@@dy amasing.