Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Newly arrived

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Morning Gents and Ladies!

LOOOONG time MMO player/crafter (When I say long time, think back as far as you can and then put your computer away and get your paper and dice out...)

I just signed up after watching the development for quite some time.  This one looks like it is going to hit a lot of marks that haven't been hit in a while.  I haven't been really excited about an MMO in quite some time.

NOW WELCOME ME DAMMIT!!!!

Comments

• Now that's one way to introduce your self :smile:
    Welcome to ashes @GravenDeadeye
  • Welcome to Ashes @GravenDeadeye :)
  • Welcome to Ashes, hope you have a nice time here :3
  • Welcome to hell the community! You seem quite excited. 
  • Morning Gents and Ladies!

LOOOONG time MMO player/crafter (When I say long time, think back as far as you can and then put your computer away and get your paper and dice out...)

I just signed up after watching the development for quite some time.  This one looks like it is going to hit a lot of marks that haven't been hit in a while.  I haven't been really excited about an MMO in quite some time.

So basically what you're saying is you've been playing and crafting since the days Gary Gygax and Tom Arneson were sittting at Gencon with a hundred other people playing a MUD. :P

At any rate, welcome to the cult. Please help yourself to the punch bowl. XD
  • Welcome

• Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Hello and welcome to the community!
  • Lythawan said:
    Morning Gents and Ladies!

So basically what you're saying is you've been playing and crafting since the days Gary Gygax and Tom Arneson were sittting at Gencon with a hundred other people playing a MUD. :P

At any rate, welcome to the cult. Please help yourself to the punch bowl. XD

Not quite back to '71 and Gen Con, but I was there from the beginning of AD&D in '77

• NOW WELCOME ME DAMMIT!!!!
    Welcome to Ashes of Creation @GravenDeadeye !! :#
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to the Brotherhood
  • Welcome to the community! 
  • NOW WELCOME ME DAMMIT!!!!
    Ok. Welcome, have a :cookie:.
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome! Soooooo. Do you feel Welcome? :D 
  • Welcome! Hope you will like it here :smile:

• Welcome! Soooooo. Do you feel Welcome? :D 
    Getting there!  Great community so far.  Not near as much drama as some other forums, but then again - the game is barely in alpha...
  • Welcome to ashes!^^