Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Regions of choice!

With My.Com lurking over, I am curious to know how many people will be playing in what region. 

Comments

• North America here :) 
  • I do not have a saying in it, do to the time zone i need to play in EU and i will trust Steven on it that all will be ok.
  • I live in the USA so...
  • I live in China, so the OCE server will be the best option for me. I do welcome Steven to create a server in China. I've got a spare apartment he can use - rent free - to house it.  :wink:
  • If my internet allows it :3
  • First I'll try EU.
    If my.com doesn't delivers, then I'll migrate to US.
    If US will have too much ping, then stop playing altogether.
  • I live in the US so no reason I would do otherwise
  • im from Germany, but am used to Play on NA Servers, since theres usually more competition right at the start. Also my shifts make me have weird playtimes that usually dont fit too well into european primetimes
  • In the UK, and will base from NA server only if the latency is agreeable and that there will be provision for European time zones, perhaps in a separate server :)
  • Seems I am one of the others.

If we do get OCE servers it will be nice to play a game on less than 300ping, as having played the same game on 300+ ping and then on 70 ping its like playing a different game.
  • Varkun said:
    Seems I am one of the others.

If we do get OCE servers it will be nice to play a game on less than 300ping, as having played the same game on 300+ ping and then on 70 ping its like playing a different game.
    ohh thats rough my dude

I hope Intrepid is able to get you guys a server site over there as well 👍🏻
  • Even though I'm not from NA or EU I think I will end up playing in NA since we are not getting any servers any closer to me xD
  • From the UK so I will try to look past My.com but if it all goes wrong I will migrate to the eastern most NA server.
  • From the UK so I will try to look past My.com but if it all goes wrong I will migrate to the eastern most NA server.
    Thats the same as me. I hope Steven does hold them to their words but if not I can always move server 
  • I'm in NA, so NA.
  • Varkun said:
    Seems I am one of the others.

ohh thats rough my dude

I hope Intrepid is able to get you guys a server site over there as well 👍🏻
    Steven did say quite sometime ago there would be OCE servers but I think that was walked back to "we will wait and see if there is enough interest".
    So is just a wait and see at this point and I completely understand they need the players to make it viable, is nice to play on lower ping though.

This ^^.
  • Im from EU. But im not sure i could even play the game, as my com is already old. I do have a newer laptop i might be able to use. But with the information i have heard of my.com i'm not sure i'm going to even give it a go. Plus the game has various hardcore elements I don't care for. What attracks me to the game, is how you can build your char, and to some extend, the node system.
  • Trem said:
    First I'll try EU.
    If my.com doesn't delivers, then I'll migrate to US.
    If US will have too much ping, then stop playing altogether.
    Exactly my thoughts. I really hope, it works out somehow.
    Question : can i migrate a My.com account to a NA server or do i have to start from scratch there ?

• If I play, it will be on the EU server, but Im undecided at the moment due to my.com being involved with the game.

• I would want to play in Europe, but wont for the My.com shables. I have no interest in playing with increased latencies on US servers.
  • Nefertari said:
    Exactly my thoughts. I really hope, it works out somehow
    Question : can i migrate a My.com account to a NA server or do i have to start from scratch there ?

I read in a different thread that Steven had confirmed you can migrate to NA and Interpid kickstarter stuff and all. if you want to. however it was prefixed with "as it stands"
  • There is a lot more in EU then I first thought so lets hope that everything does go smoothly. If not then it may really hinder the game or even kill it.
  • idk, 48 votes hardly seems like a representative sample of people xD
  • Nefertari said:
    Exactly my thoughts. I really hope, it works out somehow

I read in a different thread that Steven had confirmed you can migrate to NA and Interpid kickstarter stuff and all. if you want to. however it was prefixed with "as it stands"
    PJ is quite correct but Steven has confirmed it will not be available from launch. The eventual migration may mean that many give EU a go to see how it plays out.
  • For me it is simple. Either they will let me play on NA as a european player or i will not play this game at all.

#nomycombullshit 
  • Huh... Guess i'm gonna play alone then
  • Live is USA.
  • EU all the way!