Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] [PvX] Home || Why not take it slow and gain knowledge?

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2018 in European Guilds

[EU] [PvX] [Semi-Hardcore]
Exploration is the engine that drives innovation.
Innovation drives people aspiration. So let's all go exploring.

Server
To Be Announced 

Website
https://home-guild.com/
The website is being worked on!

Apply
Recruitment page
Recruitment google form
Both links have the same purpose

Discord

Discord access request form

Introduction

The main goal is to collect information throughout the world, may it be concerning history or geography, writing story books or maps. A great part of our time is dedicated to exploration and adventuring, where information is, and we try to establish commercial roads between cities and villages throughout the world. Most of them don't especially love adventures, but seek knowledge in the past and try to understand the world. We those who are dedicated towards exploration have developed a good knowledge of adventuring but are especially skilled in finding hidden paths, or getting information wherever they are.

At Home we know, that each person's journey is as different and unique. A journey can be of a pilgrimage. It can be a path of learning, going from novice to master, or it can be the realisation of a lifelong goal. For some, a journey is simply the pleasure of the open road and the thrill of adventure, while for others, it is the road from rags to riches and glory.

Whatever your path may be, you do need not walk it alone. To join Home is to gain, a network and a group of friends. We Home offers aid, teaching, training, companionship and in some instances, to help you on your path. Equally, we seek members to aid the guild in providing these services. If one path has come to an end, Home can aid you in finding a new.

In turn, Home asks, that you carry our seal with pride and behave in a manner, that does not belittle the guild. Crime and ill intent will not be tolerated. At times, the guild may call upon you, to aid in guild business. This can include odd jobs on behalf of the guild, such as couriering, scouting, exploration or gather certain items. Similarly the guild may call on you to aid other members of the guild on their path or if they are in trouble.

about us

Home is an European based, Semi-Hardcore and PvX guild. We won’t necessary refuse applicants based on time zones or regions, but we warn, that time zone differences may conflict with event times and level of activity.

Exploration and adventuring means you are among your friends, exploring places never seen before so we can lay our hands onto the knowledge or an thrill of adventuring.

We Home are not planning to spend time fighting other players (self defense not included). We will however strike back if you involve us in direct conflict.

For right now we are a bit quiet at the moment, many players are taking a break until it comes out. Our founding members are a few close in game friends that have played together multiple games. We love to chat and help each other out, so we are a relaxed and casual group. If you're behind on the story our members will happily help you clear any content to join this path. We aim to create a fun environment where we can chat and have a laugh, while progressing without the stress that a static can bring. We don't want anyone to feel like the ranking is important, since we aim for knowledge and reputation.

◻️ We, Home, wants to offer their members the following perks:

▫️  Being able to play games together, we got people of all interests.

▫️  A social environment, not only in Ashes of Creation.

◻️ our members have the following package:

▫️  Language: English, even if you come from somewhere else.

▫️  Friendly: We want to make friends, not the opposite.

▫️  Be social: A part of being in a social guild comes from YOU - do not be shy to ask for help
     or to start a conversation.

Extra information

What does ‘Home’ stand for?
Since our prior goal information is gathered by exploration and adventuring. Something fitting had to be found so we’ve came up with “Heroes of Many Expeditions”, and this is how it began.

Alliances invitations?
I, Home's GM hereby declare to refuse any alliances declarations I undertake to inform you of any changes therein, soon.

Taking such actions in the stage of the game is too early for making promises or negotiations.

What if a node is under attack where you are part of gets attacked?
We would defend it but this concerns, upon who is in charge of the node itself.

More questions?
If you want to contact us, feel free to message me Harue#0801

Kind regards,
Harue T.

Comments

• Sup guys :}
    I'm Embii an officer from HOME, are you looking for a guild that's 
    focusing on naval content and exploration? 
    Well here we are :]

Come join us in our Discord server and chat with us :>

Except for AoC we also play games like Overwatch and PUBG and more and if that's not enough... well, we have me *wink wink*

P.S.
    huehuehue

• Sounds good. Are there active people on the discord?
  • The discord channel is quite active recent time, after it got posted in the guild recruitment ^^
  • Very nice and relaxed atmosphere, everyone is welcome :)
  • Fun times, just saw the guild fair and really enjoyed my time =], glad I found this awesome guild :smile:
  • Best guild imo, friendly, nice, and more importantly salt-free =].... enjoyed my stay here even though its been a week.
  • Wiseman said:
    Best guild imo, friendly, nice, and more importantly salt-free =].... enjoyed my stay here even though its been a week.
    I know a wise man once said that.
  • Hi harue
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Hello Tobbe
  • Sounds interesting. I haven't seen many guilds like this yet.
  • +rep i recommend this guild if you love exploring and they take everything slow so you can experience the game to fully about what the game offers not only best gear or leveling and they are friendly!
  • Something Positive
    edited March 2018
    Sounds awesome. Can't wait to join
  • I was surfing the internet for a perfect community within this up-comming game. For now I think, I have found one. Home the guild won't let you be sad, you will always be happy and positive because everyone is always playing something and they wont say to you "no , you cant play with us", They always say "Jump in and play with us !!". In my opinion HOME is the greatest communities within a guild ever I've been to (and I have been in a lot of them). I recommend applying to join this guild ,you wont regret it :)))
    edited April 2018
    Neat guild. All the members are nice to anyone. Everyone should join. :)
  • Really nice people and a really nice community. Very social and very active i've been in this guild for a long time and most of the time the people are funny and nice and really helpfull in most times.
  • Hello,

Thank you for accepting me in the guild, will try to not disappoint you and will try to prove that you did a good decision for accepting me.

Regards,
    Beyond
  • Yes,yes.
  • Harue said:

Alliances invitations?
    I, Home's GM hereby declare to refuse any alliances declarations I undertake to inform you of any changes therein, soon.

Wat
  • Harue said:

Alliances invitations?

Wat
    At certain times in the past, people wanted to make alliances which didn't made any sense. The game wasn't gonna release soon.

Most of those guilds who wanted to have an alliance with us don't exist even anymore.

• Hey guys nice to meet you all. I signed up for this guild awhile ago and I have added discord. I have been monitoring quitly since then 😊.
    i was wondering when will alpha 1 start? And how will we have access to the game? I under stand it should be very soon. Are they going to contact us directly? I am looking forward to meet everyone in the game.  
  • By the way my discord name and  in game name will be Meena 
    edited September 2018
    LigerX said:
    Hey guys nice to meet you all. I signed up for this guild awhile ago and I have added discord. I have been monitoring quitly since then 😊.
    i was wondering when will alpha 1 start? And how will we have access to the game? I under stand it should be very soon. Are they going to contact us directly? I am looking forward to meet everyone in the game.  

Hi Ligerx,

Nice to meet you too, I hope your monitoring didn't have disappointing results :)

Alpha 1 starts at about the 3rdish week of September, you can only get the key by buying the package on the website. The open Alpha will be in December somewhere and only to randomly chosen registered accounts.
  • So I've been in this guild for a good year now and I must say it's a fun community. There are no strict rules, everyone is really chill so it's not difficult to fit in. Usually when we all get in voice chat we all have a great time, just making jokes and all that. Would definitely recommend if you are a little laid-back, like me ;)
  • This logo is a banger dude.
  • Thank you Xeallex, very cool!
    edited November 2018
    Hi, we got a website right now. :)

https://home-guild.com
    (Not fully finished yet)
  • I feel at home with HOME  <3
  • Hey there

I've been in the Home community for a few months now, and I must say I don't regret it. Very friendly, loads of memes and daily roasts.
    We spend some nights playing Cards against Humanity or digital boardgames. Voice chat is active a lot and it's easy to get to know people.

If you're still on the fence about choosing a guild, and if you're looking for a chill community then Home is for you.
    (also, Harue is a gae boi)
    edited December 2018
    Another nice guild here.