Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

My.com giving "gift"

2»

Comments

• As we prepare for the Alpha One Phase 1 deployment, we will be implementing the cosmetic gift for all regions upon sign up, and to all currently registered accounts ❤️
  • Praise be to steven lord of sandals
  • woah Thank you Steven! wonder what it is
  • the link https://aoc.my.com/en is not working for the last days, seems no way to sign to the newsletter, almost like they removed the page
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Neomir said:
    Trem said:
    Okay, wait a minute... wasn't it supposed to be, that the EU and the NA cosmetics are identical? What is up with this free gift? Are the NA guys going to get it as well?
    I don't like this... for now it is just gift, later it is a my.com bundle that lets you get xp faster and so on...
    Perhaps you would prefer if my.com was the publisher in NA?

Then you can get a free gift too :p

Well actually I am from the EU. It just makes me angry that they stated that the NA and EU game contents will be the same, and now they give gifts to EU.
    But perhaps I am wrong here, and NA players can register for the my.com newsletter as well, and they can get the gift as well... dunno how they set it up.
    I know I won't be registering, because I don't want to give my.com any more info than necessary. I have other cosmetics, that I got since the kickstarter.
  • Trem said:
    Neomir said:
    Trem said:
    Okay, wait a minute... wasn't it supposed to be, that the EU and the NA cosmetics are identical? What is up with this free gift? Are the NA guys going to get it as well?
    I don't like this... for now it is just gift, later it is a my.com bundle that lets you get xp faster and so on...
    Perhaps you would prefer if my.com was the publisher in NA?

Then you can get a free gift too :p

Well actually I am from the EU. It just makes me angry that they stated that the NA and EU game contents will be the same, and now they give gifts to EU.
    But perhaps I am wrong here, and NA players can register for the my.com newsletter as well, and they can get the gift as well... dunno how they set it up.
    I know I won't be registering, because I don't want to give my.com any more info than necessary. I have other cosmetics, that I got since the kickstarter.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. As far as I'm concerned any 'gift' from My.com is a poisoned apple. Just not worth it.

And yes, gift is in quotation marks because that already is so indicative of their tactics to those who either are unaware or choose to overlook their past behaviour.
  • As long as it's not a pair of Elf ears I'm happy.
  • That gift will be given to everyone

• Kratz said:
    As long as it's not a pair of Elf ears I'm happy.
    Maybe it will be a dwarf beard ;) 
  • Santy182 said:
    That gift will be given to everyone

Good that I didn't use my main e-mail for the newsletter...
  • Kratz said:

Now we're talking!
  • Well the site is still down hopefully this gift doesnt have a time limit :D
  • I wonder just WHEN the site will be back up?
  • Kratz said:
    Just give a man a bone
  • Well, after seeing this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsXie8d8mM , i think EU Ashes might be viable. Let's see if Steven will achieve the almost impossible task of making My.Com a decent publisher..lol. 
  • nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Just give a man a bone
    I'm not a dog dont know about you.
  • Okay i'm a lot more reassured now. I'm gonna give my.com a chance. Mostly because I trust steven and his company.
  • That is an excellent and informative video Thanks @Demonneo for sharing and @thelazypeon for making it.  
  • Luckily that my.com site is so well viewable...

anddd....

403 Forbidden

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Luckily that my.com site is so well viewable...

anddd....

403 Forbidden

GMSteven said:
    The My.com and mailru sites underwent a soft launch this last weekend. It has been taken down for maintenance, and will be up again soon tm