Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Offering myself (for lore)

Hi. I just saw this project on kickstarter and it sounded awesome!
I imidetly came to forum and registered and started reading.
Seeing how there is almost no lore (or a small amount that I managed to find), I offer myself to write down some stuff if you need. I love writing stories and quests. There are currently two of my books in game "The Black Death" that are obtainable and readable where I won in a contest. I also work on my own small RPGMAKER game with open-world so there are lot's of quests, stories and random conversation. I hope if any dev reads this contact me if want to help out this awesome to be game grow (for free of course).
Also, if needed, I can help devs translate game to German, Russian, Serbian, Croat and Bosnian language if needed (for free of course).

Keep the good work devs, I'm off to haunt the forum a bit :D

Comments

• Options
    He wants to keep the lore mostly secret to find out for your self.

And there is still less lore know in facts.

We left the planets for a reason and now we are back for a reason. Thats mostly all.
  • Options
    Ye, I have a small summary of the game lore. I also saw that he's a bit stingy on the lore hehe
    Well, I can help out with quests also and as mentioned with translation. Well, the game should be amazing when it hits.