Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

My Alpha 1 Stress Tests Experience

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in Fan Media
Nothing too in-depth, but an experience.  It was good.
♥  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85unp1f9Oyc

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    "jidder-drop" :pensive:
    Great little video, I enjoyed it.. I like hearing about other people experience that is more then "looked good, k, bye".. heh.

I hear you on FPS and Battle Royal games... I have been in one in years (Planetside 1/2), and never got into any of the new popular ones. I blame my old system, circa 2011.. With the newest piece of equipment being the Geforce 760. Not a horrid card but new cards blow it away. That and I game on a trackball..

Im still looking forward to Ashes though.. Just got to get my system out of the stone age. heh
  • Options
    I enjoyed the video, thank you. It was nice to see a video that was more then 'was nice looking, k, bye'.. :smile: 
    I hear you on the FPS thing, I never got into any of the newer arena games. I guess mainly my core system is circa 2011, and I play on a trackball. Time to bring my computer out of the stoneage I guess.

[Note: No clue where my first reply went.. It went poof. :-/ ]

• Options
    glad to hear the stress testing is getting better each iteration.