Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Animals/Plants breeding

May be in AOC will be some kind of breeding system for animals and plants. But i have one idea, i hear in on live stream that weather will affect  farms, my idea was if skilled farmer can reserch plants/animals that  an survive winter better so i can plant them or grow in winter too, it may be can be artisan skill.

Comments

• Options
     can survive winter better so i can plant them or grow in winter too, it may be can be artisan skill.*
  • Options
    Maybe as a farmer you can cross breed plants so they survive better in the winter? However, I think that if certain crops don’t grow very at all in different weather that will keep the economy from going stale. Will also give more meaning to the weather changing other than pretty graphics.
  • Options
    Also terrain effects will have modifiers on freeholds. Place near a river, better irrigation. Place near a permanent forest, better wood for you kiln maybe. Jeffrey stated in a livestream that people will look for the best place to put their freehold, because just throwing it down anywhere would cause you to lose bonuses.