Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What is your main language?

Comments

• Y' ai aimgr'luh ot r'luhhor
  • I hope this poll stays on the 1st page till launch. I want to have an idea how many speak my main language.

Spanish, English and Catalan.
  • Quev said:
    I hope this poll stays on the 1st page till launch. I want to have an idea how many speak my main language.

Spanish, English and Catalan.
    Yeah, it's interesting so see so many people with main language's other than english, hopefully this will provide feedback to Intrepid on what languages might make it into the game later on :)
  • Czech is my first, obviously. Then English,  and Spanish after that. Also a couple of programming languages B)
  • I just speak English. (Unless you count programming languages which I’m mediocre at... and maths)
    My wife speaks English, Spanish, Italian, French, and is currently learning Japanese. 
  • Nani pls have merci.
  • i speak  human   mostly :)  i  know a bit of troll   and with out coffee  i  can speak zombie 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited May 2018
    English.
    I learned Icelandic a little while playing EVE Online, because EVE was created in Iceland, and I really wanted to buy EVE Isk. Do you know any good sites to buy ISK?
  • Citrus
  • German. But I'm glad that I'm able to understand sarcasm and irony, too. 
  • Mine is London
    edited May 2018
    Python, JS, Klingon, Elven, and bad American English...oh and R'lyehian when I'm drunk!
    FHTAGN!!!!
    edited May 2018
    My original language is Dutch. However i absolutely do NOT use it anywhere outside of conversations with family. Movies, games, online interaction, books... everything English.
    No reason to stick with a language not known outside of a country that you can cross with a car in 3 hours ;D

edited September 2018

hopefully do not do as with many other games that leave the side of the Spanish community and not because they do not translate the game into Spanish, but they do to many other languages ​​except Spanish ...
  • Racos said:
    hopefully do not do as with many other games that leave the side of the Spanish community and not because they do not translate the game into Spanish, but they do to many other languages ​​except Spanish ...
    At Gamescom Steven said they're planning for a Spanish localization after about six months after release:
    Goschkin said:
    Steven explained yesterday that the game should be localized in the following languages: German, English, French and Russian. After about 6 more months, an Italian and a Spanish version are planned to be made available.
  • Khuzdul. 
    "Khazâd ai-mênu!"
  • When only you and other dude have portuguese as main language and both of us are still probably from different countries.
    edited September 2018
    American English is my native language. I'm currently learning Spanish, trying to get a decent understanding of it before a trip next summer. I also know just enough French to be able to read things like street signs and instructions. And I guess I could include knowing a few words of German and Japanese, though I don't know if I know enough for those to count.
  • The Language of Love, baby, the Language of Love..  Ohh it's not on the list.. English then.
  • i fell lonely :(
  • beyond89 said:
    i fell lonely :(
    If I'd known you were going to fall I'd have joined you. Sorry :(
  • No Igpa Atinla?
  • English here. I'm also fluent in sarcasm.
  • I am Slovakian, but I guess I am managing somehow talking in English one. Even though with errors and mistakes, but we are all humans, right
    edited September 2018
    Although English is my main, I do know my way around Spanish and Japanese ;) But I feel like the real MVP was an old art teacher of mine who was lit fluent in 5-6 different languages. Like wat. 
    edited September 2018
    Russian is my main, but also can read and translate english, and speak a little)
    Well, if there will be no localization, it's no problem.
    But of course, i will be very glad if Intrepid make localization :smile:
  • Русский
  • Русский