Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Vita's Fan Art

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in Fan Art
Figure I would share some fantasy art I have done :)

Copic Markers on watercolor paper

Comments

• Greetings!
    It's great! Nothing better than fishing in a beautiful landcape.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    This is one I did a bit ago, I have a bunch more but they are specific to Pantheon (wouldn't feel right to mix the two). 

Copic Markers on watercolor paper

edited December 2017

An Oil painting I did a while back, figure it is fitting in the context of this world. enjoy!
    edited December 2017
    "Frozen Wastes" 
    Oil on Canvas.

edited December 2017
    Will be starting up in my next semester of school come early January, but may be able to post some more once I get into Alpha :) 
  • Beautiful! Really nice seeing some art that's not digital! 
  • Wow, those oil paintings look great!
    edited January 2018

Work in progress. Tavern scene.

Update: 12/31/17

• Immensly rusty with perspective. Will keep working on it though :)
    edited September 2018

• You are awesome! I like the Oil painting.
  • Ty! Sadly I haven't been able to paint since I was released from the military. Will be able to do something with my oils after I graduate though :smile:
  • Mate the oil paintings are just stunning!
    edited January 2018

sorry for the blurry image, the painting is currently in storage and not terribly accessible. This was a study of movement and color, perhaps when I can get around to it, I will do an AOC fan art painting :smile:
  • Really nice :open_mouth: great work, hope to see more :) 
  • Keep it going! Really amazing work
  • Awesome!
  • Thank you all for the kind words, I will keep updating the two in progress, but it may be a bit. School is becoming busy
  • These are some really great art works, cant wait to see the finished article of the Tulnar rogue type
  • Some beautiful designs...puts my stick man art to shame!
  • I am trying to figure out the pose, something is off with the perspective and how he is leaning against the wall. Will hopefully post an update on it soon though :) 

@Narys I hear that a lot, and I always respond with "everyone can draw, just takes patience and practice ;)"

I have an 8-year old who loves to draw, and he gets very discouraged at times. I just remind him that what defines art is entirely dependent on the person's own unique expression. Besides, stick people are awesome! you should make an Ashes stick person comic :)
    edited September 2018

Been busy with school, and family. Recently purchased a Wacom tablet to try out digital art. This is just a small part of the image, halfway in. The background is currently being changed to a nebula.

• Wow, that's stunning. very ethereal
  • unfortunately since I am still stumbling around the program, I screwed up the mountains lol
  • I think it adds the weightless feel of the whole thing.
  • that is valuable feedback, I think I got so caught up on what I wanted to happen, and really wasn't happy enough with what I ended up with.

edited September 2018
    Another WIP, I would really love to see something like this in game. I still have to add the foreground. (Thinking of doing a castle on a smokey mountain top.)

latest update. Made progress laying the mountains out. Got rid of the castle, was to big.
  • Your work is amazing vita.
  • Looks absolutely amazing :3
  • I haven't seen this thread before and more the fool am I. Amazing work @VitaKorp3n! Do you take requests by any chance? :P