Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

which node will you chose and why?

I for exampel will chose the cold snowy north cause i think it will fit my necromacer/dark magic
type Charackter + im more of a winter guy^^.

Comments

• The Best Node.

Coastal.
  • I´m really interested in the naval content, so yeah coastal/isle nodes are the ones that I´m more interested in too.
  • Winter, Quiet are my main requirements, we have seasons and all but it would be nice to see certain regions being less affected due to magical anomalies and so on :3
  • Not sure yet. Part of me wants coastal, part of me wants to go somewhere mountainous (or even underground).
  • Kiyan said:
    I for exampel will chose the cold snowy north cause i think it will fit my necromacer/dark magic
    type Charackter + im more of a winter guy^^.
    Not a bad idea. 

• Why not go mid? ;)
  • The most poplular one because it will grow the fastest and unlock the things sooner.
  • Glad to see there's a few who want the coastal same as me. I mean, I could build boats anywhere but you go where the money is if you're smart.
  • You'll have to consider both location and type.
  • So...there is over a hundred nodes...this is going to be insane.
  • I prefer mountanis and forests, so I need a node what is near to them.
  • Probably coastal, or maybe some economic metropolis on the plains or something like that.

• This is what i look for :)))
    Beyond Have Spoken.
  • @AutumnLeaf

Count me in for that as well. 
    I would love a winter node with a crystal theme. 
  • Zartas said:
    @AutumnLeaf

Count me in for that as well. 
    I would love a winter node with a crystal theme. 

As long as you dont stay near me I have no problems with that :3

• beyond89 said:

This is what i look for :)))
    Beyond Have Spoken.
    One good fire ball is all I need
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    @AutumnLeaf dont worry ill be one of those neighbours who nods when we walk past each other, and informs the local townguards if i havent seen you 2 weeks, and a weird smell is hanging at your house :p
  • I prefer mountanis and forests, so I need a node what is near to them.
  • beyond89 said:

Beyond Have Spoken.
    Not sure it will look like that by tier 3! But it’s beautiful, shame development would destroy it ! 
  • Well would honestly depend on where my guild mates decide to settle down, but I can imagine my freehold in a high mountain valley, from where I can set out to hunt for minerals in the mountains, with my bear mount for company.
  • beyond89 said:

Beyond Have Spoken.
    Not sure it will look like that by tier 3! But it’s beautiful, shame development would destroy it ! 
    I keep thinking of the twin towers where saruman turns Fangorn forest into his own personal fuel factory 
  • I want a Divinity Node, I also want to be near a forested area
  • @nagash
    the mighty nagash is not going to settle in a desert? O.o

Jokes aside I would love to start a group(doesnt have to be a guild) that is going straight to a winter node and helps beeing competative!! :)
    edited September 2018
    Kiyan said:
    @nagash
    the mighty nagash is not going to settle in a desert? O.o

Jokes aside I would love to start a group(doesnt have to be a guild) that is going straight to a winter node and helps beeing competative!! :)
    Oh if I had my way I would build the black pyramid and just leave you all to die but sadly I can't do that "yet" so I have to settle for this instead 

• @nagash

Won’t be hard to miss your Freehold 🙄

😂😉
  • What I also might find interesting would be crystal caves something in the likes this : 

• Zartas said:
    What I also might find interesting would be crystal caves something in the likes this : 

so basically Superman? :D
    edited September 2018
    @Kiyan sure if you want to refer to that :p , Personally I like it, or it could be combined with something like this  :
    edited September 2018
    Originally it will prolly be tied to wherever my race starts in the game. Outside of that though, I want my eventual home to be in a forested coastal area. I would love to have the ocean outside the main node, and then be able to build my freehold in the forest on the side of a large creek. :)

As for the why? I like that kind of area. I grew up in coastal BC, so I've lived in that type of coastal forest my entire life. It's just a happy place for me. 
  • I'm a jungle-elf type of girl. Wouldn't mind coastal on top of that too though! ^^

I guess I'll be hanging out with the cute jungle dwarves if they'll let me.