Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

AoC and the OCE Community

Any idea if the Intrepid team will be joining us down under for PAX Aus???
If they do, I would be their every day!!!

IMO what better place to advertise than PAX in Aus to get our OCE community above the "Other Countries" tag when it comes to backers.

Thoughts?

Comments

• But, but, Australia is soooo far away *Dragging his feet*. Not to mention an 18hr flight with a snot-nosed kid kicking my seat the whole time... 

Just kidding! I hope they can make it. :)
  • But, but, Australia is soooo far away *Dragging his feet*. Not to mention an 18hr flight with a snot-nosed kid kicking my seat the whole time... 

Just kidding! I hope they can make it. :)
    They could fly first class and that removes the snot-nosed kid kicking my seat the whole time.

• We the OCE community just don't have the numbers, how did it go 50% north American based, 35% European based and 15% the rest of the world. OCE being a fraction of that last 15% equals not a very large part of the community .

But it would be cool to see Intrepid down under. 
  • My hope is that if they do come down, the exposure would boost us higher than just "part of the other 15%"
  • CobraKing said:
    My hope is that if they do come down, the exposure would boost us higher than just "part of the other 15%"
    Me too.

I will be trying my best to convince my guild mates to try AOC when it is released, most seem to like what they are hearing and a few backed through kick starter though I am the only one actively following progress. 
  • Doubtful that they will come to pax aus sadly.... but at least we're getting servers! that's at least something!

btw if you plan on running on the oce/sea servers don't forget to join the oce/sea community discord, where quite a few of us hangout, talk about the game and keep up to date with current new's :)https://discord.gg/7hM6EFs

• Did not know there was a OCE community discord, thank you for that.
  • At least this post helped for something :smiley: Varkun said:
    Did not know there was a OCE community discord, thank you for that.

• Hahaha we oce and sea folk have to stick together!
  • That we do.