Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello (also, question about the store)

hello, i'm sorry for probably posting this in the category, but since i'm here i'll introduce myself. I'm Fry, veteran MMO player, photographer, cannabis enthusiast. Super excited to find a guild, become a community, and join you guys in this awesome game.

I would very much like to pre order the game, but i noticed that the only available payment options are Credit Card and PayPal. I live in a country that primarily uses iDeal (the netherlands). I was wondering if the devs have made any plans to introduce some alternate payment options like iDeal to the webstore?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    They added Paypal when during the Kickstarter it turned out that Kickstarter didn't like Paypal or the other way round. So we had the Summer backing. Odds are that they won't add other payment options unless they could secure terms with them. Since My.com will be handling the EU accounts, whatever options they have will be what you have in the future. (None of this has been discussed by anyone from Intrepid Studios and is pure speculation on my part.) Also, you don't need to buy a package unless you are interesting in testing or the cosmetics. The game on release will have no box cost, just a sub fee. Hope this helped.
  • Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    They added Paypal when during the Kickstarter it turned out that Kickstarter didn't like Paypal or the other way round. So we had the Summer backing. Odds are that they won't add other payment options unless they could secure terms with them. Since My.com will be handling the EU accounts, whatever options they have will be what you have in the future. (None of this has been discussed by anyone from Intrepid Studios and is pure speculation on my part.) Also, you don't need to buy a package unless you are interesting in testing or the cosmetics. The game on release will have no box cost, just a sub fee. Hope this helped.
    alright thanks mate. i'd prefer to get to know the game before launch, by testing it out a bit before hand. Guess i'll have to think about creating a paypal. Either way thanks for the info.
  • Welcome to the ashes community!
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!