Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Heyas!

Hey all! I'm new to the forums, but have been following along the AoC stuff for a little while now.

I'm a little experienced with MMOs, and had been playing ArcheAge for a good while - I still have it on my computer, but haven't played it now for several months.  

I'm not a PVPer...in fact, I suck at PVPing, LOL!  The thing I loved doing in ArcheAge the most were trade runs.  In fact, I'd pretty much ignore most things going on in the game and just do trade runs.  Like...99% of the time, whether it's my own, or helping friends/guildies out.  So, of course, I was excited when I heard that AoC will have trade runs and caravans :)  I know there's always a chance I could get ganked by other players, but here's hoping that I'll have a bit more of a fighting chance with hiring NPCs, or even possibly having friends helping to guard when I go on these things.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to trying the game out!  It definitely is a breath of fresh air knowing that it's not going to be p2w, and how sandbox-y it will be :)  

So, yes, hello!  Nice to meet everyone! :)

Comments