[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Ashes of Creation Fight Club

Glorious Ashes Community! Today, after thinking about this quite extensively, and having quite a bit still to do, I decided it was time I release to you what I've been working on off and on for a few months. Please know that this is a tool strictly made for contacting guilds and players, thus making it easier and to be used as a designated place for PvP! This server was created with competition in mind. That being said, to not clutter the discord with constant call outs of players and guilds, I made a server for it. I know how many of you are anxious to be a part of the Alphas and Betas, myself included, but fear not as the time is right around the corner. Use this tool for those of you dedicated to PvP and for those of you that focus on PvE, you're welcome too (I guess ;P). As time goes on, I will be working to improve the discord and get more bots involved to make your experience easy and painless. Let the fights commence! Also, this discord is where I personally will be holding tournaments and with those come giveaways once the game releases. https://discord.gg/vat3DF2

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    You already broke the first rule. 
  • We could just get appropriate rooms on the official discord xD ? How do you challenge someone over discord anyway ? You should go and kill them, desecrate the corpse and thus send a clear message to the faction that the-body like thing-belongs to :3
  • nagash said:
    You are ready broke the first rule. 
    Unfortunate.  You want to finish her off?
  • We could just get appropriate rooms on the official discord xD ? How do you challenge someone over discord anyway ? You should go and kill them, desecrate the corpse and thus send a clear message to the faction that the-body like thing-belongs to :3
    Its really easy. You're not going to flame someone in the official discord. You're either going to get timed out or its going to flood the discord. The same thing was made for BDO and it was a success. Its also real easy to call someone out. You @ them in the discord. Theres light moderation and isnt for the light hearted. By no means is this server a safe space.
  • nagash said:
    You are ready broke the first rule. 
    Shh. You in fact are now breaking rules.
  • Be sure to join for when I start to hold PvP tournies.
    Its really easy. You're not going to flame someone in the official discord. You're either going to get timed out or its going to flood the discord. The same thing was made for BDO and it was a success. Its also real easy to call someone out. You @ them in the discord. Theres light moderation and isnt for the light hearted. By no means is this server a safe space.
    Meh I'll burn down the entire guild to send a challenge to them :/
  • Good luck to you. Post your videos in my discord. :)
  • Join bois n grills
  • Join what? I see no club that may or may not include fighting 
  • Take the link and see where it goes ;)
  • First rule about fight club, is that you do not talk about fight club
  • Idk what youre talking about
    ;)
  • henlo