Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Nemesis, Enemies, Rivals and your playstyle. How did you started out?

My first mmorpg was Line][Age back in 2004. A generous higher random named Succubique gave me low lv twin swords.
Later on, I came across an impressive dark elf dude that was inspiring and empowering his group by dancing with his swords. That's it. Ima become a BladeDancer. I started doing the BladeDancer quest to become a 'bard role' but little did I know that Humans could not become BladeDancers. So I became a Gladiator 'melee dps warrior' by accident.
I played that game for years. My class was the worst, became OP and finally balanced since all classes became the same boring crap.
 Ever since I only play dual sword warriors no matter how strong or weak.

My Nemesis is the Summoner. It is the only class that gives me trouble.
I hate melee roques and mage nukers. 
/Laugh is my emote of choice over their dead little bodies.
My rivals are Two Handed or Polearm warriors and I enjoy going 1v1 with players like that that use these weapons.

How about you?

Comments

• Options
    I hate everyone equally.
    Image result for let the hate flow through you gif
  • Options
    I hate everyone equally.
    Image result for let the hate flow through you gif
    Did they make a movie based on your first mmorpg char?
  • Options
    I have been playing Neverwinter Nights for the past ten years and have always played a Blackguard with tower shield and longsword = real high Armor Class. So I didn't fear too much the other classes except the mage, because mages have spells that bypass armor class (like an empowered magic missile or a finger of death that requires a d20 roll save vs. death). Everytime I enter enemy territory I try to take out their casters first, because their melee PC's are no match for me. Not sure what AoC has in store for the mage's repertoire and how they calculate a hit or miss, but I'm suspecting trouble coming from mages or summoners for my knight/tank.
  • Options
    My only nemeses are PvPers who refuse to leave me be when I tell them I'm not in the mood to fight them.
  • Options
    My nemesis is that most dreaded and feared of opponents while playing from Australia 300+ ping.
  • Options
    I dont discriminate, if I'm in the mood I will melt your face off, magic is everything you need.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    My only nemeses are PvPers who refuse to leave me be when I tell them I'm not in the mood to fight them.
    you can replace pvpers with any word and it would make sense xD
  • Options
    I can't but your mileage may differ.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    My best nemeses ever had nothing to do with classes or roles. It has always been about the metagame revolving around politics, opposing "alignments" and PVP playstyles. Games allowing for such back-and-forth have always been the most interesting of all(for me).